Bill Stone aka(Small Block)

-

freelowder

he's proud of me
Reaction score
Hi my name is Chip ,I am good friends with Bill stone aka Small Block....I just wanted to let his friends know that he has had a anurisim I think, we don't really know yet he is in ICU in California ...he was working there...I kinda shook up over it so if this is messed up message I sorry...His family flew out there tonight,,I just wanted to get some prayers for him and have him in your thoughts .I will let you know more as I get info...Thank you......

Hi my name is Chip ,I am good friends with Bill stone aka Small Block....I just wanted to let his friends know that he has had a anurisim I think, we don't really know yet he is in ICU in California ...he was working there...I kinda shook up over it so if this is messed up message I sorry...His family flew out there tonight,,I just wanted to get some prayers for him and have him in your thoughts .I will let you know more as I get info...Thank you......

is this the bill that is from west planes? if so oh no that is so sad. hope he has a full recovery. me and my son met him and memike at monster mopar a few years ago . he was a very nice guy.mopar65

Yes that's the same Bill he cool dude.....we praying for him.....let you know more as I know it.......thanks prayers lot.s of them......

Hey freelowder,
You may not remember but I met you at Bill's a few years ago. A friend and I were down there doing some parts swapping.
Tell Bill I'll be thinking of him and wish him a speedy recovery.
Dallas

Yes that's the same Bill he cool dude.....we praying for him.....let you know more as I know it.......thanks prayers lot.s of them......

will do and please let me know how he is doing. he probably wont remember me, because that was a few years ago when i meet him at monster mopar.

I just got the word
about my/our friend Bill (Small Block)
My prayers are being sent out for my friend that the lord will watch over him and the doctors that are watching over him to take care of my great friend that has filled my life
in many ways in the last 6 years, he and many here gave me a new life to look forward to each day, prayers sent for Kat his sweet loving wife to stay strong and have had a safe trip to California and to his son Billy, Lord watch over this man for he has more to do in this world.
Threw Jesus name I pray ........ watch over this man [-o<.

Well dang. He's kinda young for all that ain't he? Sure sendin prayers his way.

thoughts & prayers sent wishing a speedy recovery ,Lawrence

Our prayers are going ou to Bill and his entire family during this time of healing! May God bless Bill with peace and comfort during his recovery, and lay His hand on the hearts of Bill and his family!! Lord, please hear our prayers! Mike is right, he has done so much for so many people!!

Thoughts and prayers for a awesome guy.

Posted via Topify on Android

Our prayers are going ou to Bill and his entire family during this time of healing! May God bless Bill with peace and comfort during his recovery, and lay His hand on the hearts of Bill and his family!! Lord, please hear our prayers! Mike is right, he has done so much for so many people!!

X's 2 on the above words. I could not have said it any better myself.
Tell'em ol'rumblefish is pullin for him. Na, scratch that, tell'em were all pullin for him.

Our great friend and member standing on the left side or the screen next to his loving wife I call Kat, and my big brother Tony Thank you Tony, Prayers sent for a complete recovery

Attachments

• memike22.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 313
-
Back