Bought It 72 Demon

-

Stlrfreak

Reaction score
Well here's what im starting with . This will be a long process ! And I will be asking advice and taking any ideas will probably stay oringinal for "2012" .Hoping to have new garage built by years end then the transformation into 1 BADASS DEMON will begin. So I turn 44 today and picked this up at lunch. Comments welcome.View attachment Christmas'11' DEMON 012.jpg

View attachment Christmas'11' DEMON 013.jpg

View attachment Christmas'11' DEMON 014.jpg

View attachment Christmas'11' DEMON 015.jpg

View attachment Christmas'11' DEMON 016.jpg

View attachment Christmas'11' DEMON 017.jpg

View attachment Christmas'11' DEMON 021.jpg

View attachment Christmas'11' DEMON 023.jpg

Wow! That is an excellent starting point. Almost unbelievable condition. Did /6's have dual exhaust? Cool. Congratulations on your purchase. :cheers:

Wow! That is an excellent starting point. Almost unbelievable condition. Did /6's have dual exhaust? Cool. Congratulations on your purchase. :cheers:
No last owner put a y pipe and split them eo make it look a little better . Thanks

Looking good! nice start. here are few pics of mine started life a /6,904,7.25 now 360, 904 w/low 1st gear 8.75 3.73 gears. first pic was taken after drivetrain upgrade and the underhood area was painted.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 526
  • 310.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 527
  • july 11 2008 050.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 489
Welcome. Great looking car and the paint looks decent. In my opinion, I would remove the molding on the side of the car put a Demon stripe on the car (matte black). You can paint the engine compartment and door jambs in your garage (that's what I did). Here's my 72...started life with a 318 3-speed on the floor, now it's a 408 and 4-speed.

Attachments

• Demon Exterior01.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 516
  • Demon Exterior04.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 489
  • Demon Exterior08.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 481
Looking good! nice start. here are few pics of mine started life a /6,904,7.25 now 360, 904 w/low 1st gear 8.75 3.73 gears. first pic was taken after drivetrain upgrade and the underhood area was painted.
Nice looking ride same color thats cool , not positive but think I'm going resto-mod with a 2 tone maybe a 318 with 340jheads but that could change.

Welcome. Great looking car and the paint looks decent. In my opinion, I would remove the molding on the side of the car put a Demon stripe on the car (matte black). You can paint the engine compartment and door jambs in your garage (that's what I did). Here's my 72...started life with a 318 3-speed on the floor, now it's a 408 and 4-speed.
Nice gotta get me some of those buckets,Spring Carlisle coming soon

That's great score, glad to see another Demon on the site. Oh, Happy Birthday.

Bill S.

Deman360: Question for you ........What is the rims size and tire size on
the back of your car.

Thanks
Wilson

Happy Birthday! Nice, congrats on the find. Let the fun begin....

Thats a real clean Demon for sure! Great starting point for future upgrades.

What a great starting project! Hope you have fun with it! The toughest part is which way to go with it. I find laying in bed thinking about my car only gets me in trouble.$$$$$$

-
Back