busted my *** ......

-

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
Got a furnace down , still under warranty , went out to the garage to get some tools to rip the igniter out of it , dam rottweiler got in my way coming out of the garage , on ice , he didnt move and I busted my 77 yr. old *** , feeling poorly -----------------
whine over !!

How’s Rottweiler taste? That would be my next question. Sorry you’re busted up hope you heal up quick.

Dang man. Don't do dat chit!

Kids and dogs, I learned to move cautiously around them. My mother broke her hip gettin tangled up with one of the great grand kids, never the same after that.

Don't feel too bad about yourself! I'm 45, and fell on my *** the other day getting out of my truck. I guess my left boot had some snow on it or was wet, and when it hit the smooth concrete in my garage, i did the splits with my right leg still on the floorboard of the truck, and my left leg on the concrete. My head hit a metal support pole next to the vehicle in the garage(under our house), and I think I ripped up my right shoulder trying to stop the slow-motion train wreck from happening. My Coon hound just stood there and watched. He was no help at all!!

Wiley.jpg

Don't feel too bad about yourself! I'm 45, and fell on my *** the other day getting out of my truck. I guess my left boot had some snow on it or was wet, and when it hit the smooth concrete in my garage, i did the splits with my right leg still on the floorboard of the truck, and my left leg on the concrete. My head hit a metal support pole next to the vehicle in the garage(under our house), and I think I ripped up my right shoulder trying to stop the slow-motion train wreck from happening. My Coon hound just stood there and watched. He was no help at all!!

View attachment 1716196092
Yea he tree'd ya *** didn't he!!

-
Back