Couple cool pics of my Demon

-
thanks looks great how long before paint and assembly over the summer i done a 5.7 in my 68 gtx convertible i wanted to do a 6.1 just couldnt spend the extra four grand at the time now i wish i would have its bad enough with the 5.7 cant keep my foot out of it

Sick!! love those big covertibles!

I think you should make a custom engine cover with the looks of that car you'd have no problem!

Sick!! love those big covertibles!

I think you should make a custom engine cover with the looks of that car you'd have no problem!

x2 That is one sweet lookin convertible...and your duster looks awesome too!

Same with this Demon! When I finally get my Dart Convertible back, I want to do something similar with it!

how could you think this thread could die? i think it's pretty cool that this thread is one of the few that didn't get hi-jacked with mindless warble.......

That is a super clean install on that GTX, nice job....

im going to pick your brain you said you used an ididit column ive been looking and they do not have a standard a body column like flaming river does at half the price do you remember what length you purchased for your project i do not have an original column to get a length any and all help is always appretiated by the way the car is looking good

im going to pick your brain you said you used an ididit column ive been looking and they do not have a standard a body column like flaming river does at half the price do you remember what length you purchased for your project i do not have an original column to get a length any and all help is always appretiated by the way the car is looking good

I think it was a 32" universal column from Ididit. I cut out all the original firewall and placed it to fit me in the car. I dont have the factory mounting for the column to come through the firewall like it looks like you do.

Parts that I have been waiting for are starting to arrive.....well the rears have, still waiting on the fronts. Finally got my fuel rails too and they are correct this time

For comparison, Dynalite (black) compared to the new W4 (red) caliper.

Attachments

• DSC00535.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,268
  • DSC00537.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 1,260
Not everyone's taste here but the idea is road-race level handling in a street trimmed car. Modern comforts in classic mopar design. Lots of mods done on the underside and a bunch of exterior ones planned.

Car is on coilovers and pics are at driving height.....almost 5" of ground clearance.

looks awesome where did u get those the headlights at

thanks for the info i would say depending on color of the car would determine the caliper color my daytona is going to be snakeskin green from the viper and i have the wilwood six piston caliper set up powdercoated red it will pop more behind your wheels

Attachments

• daytona front end 003.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,235
  • daytona front end 001.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 1,250
Love your build! I'm doing a '71 Demon that is going to have the AlterKtion front/street lynx rear on airbags. You've mentioned your rims and tires sizes but what is the backspacing on your wheels, front and rear? Also, in the rear what is your measurement of the rear axle between wheel mounting surface. Thanks and I speak for everyone when we hope to see more of your build real soon. Cheers

Parts that I have been waiting for are starting to arrive.....well the rears have, still waiting on the fronts. Finally got my fuel rails too and they are correct this time

For comparison, Dynalite (black) compared to the new W4 (red) caliper.

Damn and I just bought some Willwood Dynalights with a parking brakes for my rear.

Oh well!

Riddler

-
Back