FABO Transportation Network Available

-
Looking for anyone traveling from the Portland, OR area to either Louisville or somewhere in Michigan. Trying to get transport for a Viper rear end in a crate, 36"x24"x20", 160 lbs. Send me a PM if you can help.

Can anyone transport a running Dart from Darien Center, NY 14040 to Dunmore, Pa. 18512? If so, what would you charge and when can you do it?
Thanks,
Frank

I had a post for a quote a few pages ago in this thread but I no longer need that... that car sold to a local and he drove it home.

I do need some help with a complete car that will not start but it is a roller.

It is just outside of fort leonard wood MO.
I need it in Oceanside CA. or as close as possible I can even go to AZ if need be with a truck and a uhaul.

I own the car but have not drove it in many many years... I went to Iraq in 2002 before the war and the car was left with my sister... now I want it here... years later I know but I have been very busy.

If you have a suggestion please PM me.

Am planning to deliver an old Mercedes 300D to a friend. Have room to transport stuff in the trunk or back seat along the way, in exchange for minor contribution to fuel cost.

Would love to have a network of people along I-95 to visit if time, and/or call for help in the remote chance it's needed. Send PM if interested.

The story is that I'm just finishing up extensive rebuilding, I think the car is going to make it just fine, though I've done only a few miles of road testing and just discovered more it needs. Tomorrow I hope to finish the brakes and alternator and put a few more good miles on it.

If I'm confident by tomorrow, I'll drive this Tuesday or Wednesday (12/15-16). Otherwise, the car will just wait for another time. Thanks!

- Erik

64 Valiant, 170 3-spd
82 Volvo wagon, 5.0 5-spd :)

Is anyone making a trip from Jax FL to northeast PA who can take a car up I-95 with them? It is just an early a-body driver, but I don't think it would make the trip if I drove it. I am looking to pay your gas up there instead of you having to make the trip empty. Thanks.

I am putting out a feeler to see if anyone is coming from Bakersfield,CA to Cookeville, TN or close on I-40? It is a roller that does not run. Not a for sure deal, but i would like to see if there is anyone out there that may be headed this way. If so please Pm me here. Thanks, Matt

I am looking to ship a fender and possibly 2 seats from my 68 barracuda. They are in Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada and need to go to Gilroy, Ca.
The member looked into shipping costs and he was quoted $250.00 for just the fender! We need a member to help us out if possible.

PM me if you can help or have any suggestions.

I am less than 150 miles from you in Warrenton, MO
Sent you a PM

Jim

Hello Jim,

I am not in MO anymore I left one of my cars there. I am in Oceanside CA. I replied to your PM and I would like to talk to you about seeing what we can do. I know this time of year can be a little hard with the roads and I am not in a hury exp if it means risking someones life. I will be in touch via PM and I will call you.

Hi, y'all. I need a backglass carefully transported from Alberta (Lethbridge area) to Ontario (Toronto). Can anyone assist? Thanks in advance and happy new year!

December 31st - January 1st

I will be in the Omaha, Nebraska area
available to transport
to a WARMER zip code
popcrn.gif

Up to 34 feet of room
available for your
running or rolling
Mopar or other vehicle

Call Jim at 260-570-7286
Leave a message if I don't answer
I will call you back

drive.gif

PM sent for some info.
Matt

Slantsixdan,

That will be a tricky one..I tried to have a windshield for a Rover transported from England to NS and even with the ridiculous charge, they would not guarantee against breakage..good luck with this one..

Best of Season
Ian.

I bought a tube chassis from New Baden Ill. I need to get it to central Minnesota. Its a 10.5 hour drive one way. I will be going down soon or if I can find any help it would be great. I could deliver stuff for you or if you can deliver let me know.Or meeting part way would be great. Thanks,

Need to move 73 Duster, non running from Ringwood NJ (Northen NJ) to Thorn Hill, TN (Northeast TN)
Waiting for paperwor/finance to clear should be ready on or after 6 Feb
Thanx

Dave W

Leaving eastern Pa Sat Jan 30th with an empty enclosed trailer heading back to Mi. If I can help anyone without going to far out of my way I'd be willing to help for a good price.

PM me or call if interested.

Al

248-622-1442 cell
248-969-1138 home
[email protected]

Headed From Memphis TN to Brownwood TX on Feb 2nd Can haul parts. I will be returning on the 4th with an empty trailer. PM me if you need some large parts hauled, cant quite get a car on my trailer but 14' long for parts up to 5 ft wide.
Thanks,
Frank

Is anyone coming east from California or Texaas who can haul a car?(not running)even part way?Hound

I purchase a 70 duster that runs and drives,I need it moved open or closed from Chino,Ca. to hartford,Ct. There is also a bare 340 block with a few boxes that can go in the trunk,but not the block.everything is ready ASAP to come back east.Thanks Chris 860-478-3129 call anytime

Hi Trulyvintage & moparmanSD,

I understand your motivation for your post exchanges but at this point, let's end this one. If you would like to continue your contact via PMs or by cell, that is your choice but again, let this rest here on the open forum. I appreciate your cooperation guys.

Trulyvintage & moparmanSD,

Straight to the point: I have read your post exchanges and have seen things from both parties that are not acceptable (ex. insults, taunting, threats, etc.) here on FABO. Note: The above issues were combined for the sake of this post.

Once again, continue your exchanges off the public forum or end your communication all together. I will leave that up to you two. If not, appropriate action will be taken. Cooperation from both of you is appreciated.

i need a 70 34-4 speed duster transported from osceola nebraska to martinsville virginia.....anyone????????????? i am near martinsville international speedway

This actually works. One of the members is transporting it for me at a very reasonable cost. He is taking one up that way and is bringing the Satellite back. Both hauls pays for all his gas and a little extra plus he gets to visit with friends and family on the way.
Im going to the Indy swap meet if anyone going needs something brought back or delivered on the way March 5th returning sundayMarch 7th I have a pickup truck willing to help out ABodie members Im in Aylmer Ontario

I'm going from Tampa Fl to Pennsicola Fl. this weekend. I'm returning with an empty 16' enclosed trailer if I can help someone out.

Looking for a price. I have a running 66 cuda that I need moved from Las Vegas Nv. to Indianapolis,In. sometime around march 25th. Date is flexible. If anyone can help please pm me. Thanks

-
Back