Fast Ez-Efi??

-
Hey DJVCUDA what kind of return line did you used on your set up. What type of ignition system do u have? Got any pics of it? I have the old points system and want to up date it.

he has 3/8" supply and return lines. also running a standard mopar electronic ign with a msd coil.

Turn key I spent $2100 on my mater kit which includes everything. Fuel upgrades and all. I would also recommend you have or get a aftermarket ignition box as well. Good Tach signal is very important. I had one in my garage already ( Crane hi6 box ) I purchased a sending unit with a 3/8 feed line and welded on a 5/16 return. That was $25 off Ebay. Now reinstalling the sending unit I could not get my tank to reseal. So I made the decision to replace it. Another $125 off Ebay. I'm also building my own cold air intake. But you could reuse your stock air element if it fits. I've spent about $200 on all that material. That's about it for me. So $2450 is about all I have wrapped into mine.

I wish I had the Mod Man Multi-port intake before I post these pics but I'm kinda pumped about todays delivery so without further delay here is another cool engine add on part for the 416 to make it stand out a little more. Dual Polished FAST EFI throttle bodies (1375 CFM each) FAST Dual sync distributor, FAST 2.0 XFI 2.0 and all the wiring and sensors. I'm still waiting on a Indy Mod Man intake converted to run Multi port EFI with Bosch injectors (44 lb/hr) and 18" Fast fuel rails being set up by Richard Nedbal from Fastman EFI. The bottom Picture is a unmodified Mod Man intake without the top plate. Another thing I think is really cool is the fact that the throttle bodies are only 2" tall, no hood clearance problems here.
attachment.php

Attachments

• duster 009.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 221
  • duster 016.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 226
  • duster 024.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 231
-
Back