Finally the 66 Dart is here!!

-
:banghead:Just got off the phone with Jegs...again.The CRS Super Shield won,t be shipped til next friday.WTF?I did mention to the customer rep,that an e-mail letting me know would be nice.Whatever happened to customer service?Rant over..:protest:

:banghead:Just got off the phone with Jegs...again.The CRS Super Shield won,t be shipped til next friday.WTF?I did mention to the customer rep,that an e-mail letting me know would be nice.Whatever happened to customer service?Rant over..:protest:

That's exactly why I don't buy from JEGS anymore. They jacked me around 3 or 4 yrs. back then the service rep got smart with me on the phone. I've had stuff back ordered from Summit and they always let me know if the delay is going to be longer.

Note to self!! JEGS :thumbdow: service rep's are out of the loop:banghead: and have more
ways to sell then deliver :wack:...... Yep Scott :glasses7: They are trained to BS us I betcha! Just to get a sale :wack: and move on with out following up...wake again :wack:.
Keep up the strength bud....... I know you can get past this :happy1:

I dont use Jegs anymore either because they like to sell parts that they just simply dont have, they take your money up front expecting for them to get the parts they have listed but havent taken delivery of yet.

Both Summit and Jegs posted the part on back-order.I just didn,t think it would take this long.I,m glad it,s not the middle of race season here.Sheeesh.:protest:

Both Summit and Jegs posted the part on back-order.I just didn,t think it would take this long.I,m glad it,s not the middle of race season here.Sheeesh.:protest:

I noticed that too when I looked at them. It's probably the manufacturers fault telling them they'll ship the part on a date then not doing it but it's still aggravating when JEGS don't even let you know.

Tracy,I,m not sure if that one would fit well in the Early A tunnel?I like the one peice Super Shield better.I likes my feet and legs too.:DI,ve paid through CC to Summit,then cancelled and ordered from Jegs.I,ll just have to wait it out.

Ok. I'm not familiar with them and saw it was for a 904 and thought I'd mention it in case it would work. I don't blame ya for wanting a good one. I would too.

My Super sheild hasn,t shipped yet[-(,so checked the Jegs site to see if they have shipping dates for the 904 Super sheild.It now says 02/13/12,there may be light at the end of the tunnel.(pun intended):D
My hands are starting to cramp from being idle.LOL

I got my CC bill and have been charged for the shield.I called Jegs again and still no set date for delivery.I,m getting very impatient,but will have to wait for them to make a batch.They did say I,m 1st in line.Whooo..:protest:

I got my CC bill and have been charged for the shield.I called Jegs again and still no set date for delivery.I,m getting very impatient,but will have to wait for them to make a batch.They did say I,m 1st in line.Whooo..:protest:

Hum... If I'm not mistaken it's illegal to charge for a part you don't have for sale yet.

jegs and summit both do that. parts are often shipped straight from the manufacturer instead of routing through their warehouses.

Wow!! They can charge you for parts before they are even on the shelf :tongue9:
There should be a law :scratch:

I hope you hear something soon.......

That same thing happened to another guy I know Scott. By the time it arrived, the SFI date on his shield was expired. He tried to return it to Jeg's but they wouldn't take it back; instead they gave him an address where he could pay to get it recertified. Great customer service, eh??

That same thing happened to another guy I know Scott. By the time it arrived, the SFI date on his shield was expired. He tried to return it to Jeg's but they wouldn't take it back; instead they gave him an address where he could pay to get it recertified. Great customer service, eh??
Leanna,these shields have a 5yr SFI expiration date.I believe these are made in batches and I,m guessing they need a certain amount of orders to do a batch of them.If this isn,t in my hands by March,I,ll have to look at other alternatives.I need to move forward on my car as race season is approaching quickly.LOL:wack:
When it arrives I,ll be sure to check the SFI date before accepting.Thanks for the heads up.:D

Is kinda surprising they dont have some already! You would think with most North America unable to race and building cars they would be a hot item.

OK so another call to Jegs on Monday,lady put me on hold and said CRS is shipping to them thursday then Jegs will ship to me(Hoping to see it next week sometime)So since ordering from Jegs on Jan.7/13,that will make it 10 weeks for me to recieve?:wack:I,m done my fuel cell and fittings,installed Moroso water pump drive,also electric fan.Now I just have to get some relays and start wiring,install trans and sheild,cheetah shifter and linkage,wire transbrake and temp gauge/sender.I purchased a Cheetah shifter command center with switches,so should be a quick reassemble just in time for April.My local track will open in April for T&T(weather permitting).It will be time to play with transbrake/2 Step and RPM settings.Till later..:coffee2:

Glad to hear it's finally on it's way Scott. Sure has been a long wait. Sounds like you had a pretty busy winter doing improvements on the Dart.

Glad to hear it's finally on it's way Scott. Sure has been a long wait. Sounds like you had a pretty busy winter doing improvements on the Dart.
Hey Tracy,I beleive it when its at my door.I haven,t really been that busy this winter,just minor tinkering with the car.We have been real busy at work,also working some weekends,which is kinda rare in the Auto industry this time of year.

Today I recieved an E-mail from Jegs stateing that the Super-shield Manufacture has shipped the shield to Jegs 03/12/13.(been waiting 10 weeks)I,ll be waiting for a shipping confirmation/tracking # tomorrow(if not I will call for the tracking #)I did a little more tinkering on friday with the car.I added all fittings for my fuel cell,just need a vent hose,also added a new micron filter/fuel pressure guage to fuel line from reg.Now just have to wire my electric fan/waterpump drive with some relays.Chugging along slowly....Hopeing for T&T next month(weather permitting):D
View attachment 2012 66 DART 044.jpg

View attachment 2012 66 DART 043.jpg

View attachment 2012 66 DART 047.jpg

-
Back