First Mopar Project '68 B'cuda

-

Jplush

Reaction score
Hey guys! Been going through the site a bit and am appreciative of all the information available here. I just picked-up my first Mopar car. She's a '68 convertible. I'm basically starting from scratch and learning along the way. Hopefully I won't bother you all TOO much with what would appear to be dumb questions. I have been trying to find the answers myself without posting a million questions. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Stu

Welcome, You'll find many of the same questions have been asked and answered over and over again. Apparently we don't mind. LOL

I'm doing the same as you, and having a lot of fun learning along the way even though everything seems to take 10x as long as planned. Good luck!

hey jplush..

welcome to FABO!! ask all the questions you want!! there are scores of "old geezers" like myself who spend hours on the internet talking about (and lying about) their mopars.... :0)

all my barracudas have metal tops on them but i can talk about all the other parts on the car.

have a great summer and good luck with the "rag top" build!!

hey jplush..

welcome to FABO!! ask all the questions you want!! there are scores of "old geezers" like myself who spend hours on the internet talking about (and lying about) their mopars.... :0)

all my barracudas have metal tops on them but i can talk about all the other parts on the car.

have a great summer and good luck with the "rag top" build!!

greatest yr. for the barracuda. tho I`m biased toward the fastbacks. know what you mean about the 10x as long, going on 61/2 yrs. on mine. lot of knowledge on here.

I was originally looking at notchbacks, a convertible popped up for sale less than 5 miles from me. Couldn't pass it up, plus the fact of it being a 'vert helped me persuade the little lady into starting this adventure!

Welcome. I've been working on my '67 convertible since late 2007. Might finally finish the paint this year...

Welcome aboard J! I have 2 fish ( 67 fb and 69 vert). At 1st glance 67-9 cudas may appear similar but there are differences between them.
Ask away it will save you time and money. Oh my vert is now a 24 yr project lol
Moe pix!

I asked an owner of a bad paint 68 vert driver to trade me straight across for my 57 Fordor. I was ready...he wasnt. Permission granted.......

Welcome to the site.

If you are using an iPhone or iPad they let you tag multiple photos for upload but because they name the files the same when they leave the apple device the site only will accept the first file selected. Either use a PC or upload each picture individually.

Thanks! I was using my phone since I have the pics on there. I will correct that shortly.

Welcome, I'm in the same process as you. Looks like we caught the same Fish..mine is white as well. At least for now.
This is my first Mopar adventure, and everyone has been patient and most helpful.
Good luck and enjoy.

Welcome, I'm in the same process as you. Looks like we caught the same Fish..mine is white as well. At least for now.
This is my first Mopar adventure, and everyone has been patient and most helpful.
Good luck and enjoy.

Good luck to you as well and congrats!

-
Back