• 826d7f64c919f48f4facf5ae94ac00db.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 319
  • 8264aafcfd0e2e26a1110697d0e02e47.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 313
  • ddb6b46c6577ad62fd5b88e7ee8dd4e3.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 307
  • ead2e9f1aa785487d38ff1a8efaf83ec.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 310
Big ol fat tires but something missing from the axle, and wheelie casters?
Owner needs to make up his mind what he wants.

Well he looks fast sitting still and 50 feet away.
The bodies got some nice lines.

That's a lot of money wasted on unneeded parts just to win a "Biggest Poser" trophy. At least it has a parachute so when someone pushes that turd off a cliff...

What a POS. Bet it can't get out of it's way. All it can do is suck up sunshine and hope some sucker thinks it's cool. Arrest the person who wasted their money on this POS.

I was kinda digging it until I realized it was still a FWD car and those big meats were just for show. :eek:ops:

That's a lot of money wasted on unneeded parts just to win a "Biggest Poser" trophy. At least it has a parachute so when someone pushes that turd off a cliff...

Might not generate enough momentum to open the chute, LOL

Donoo,........Startin'ta kinda dig it "a little................." Kinda like the red/ blue paint scheme on the coil overs........................

Attachments

• NotSign.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 261
Oh my eyes. I mean eye.

Just what in the hell is THAT anyway? doing on THIS forum!

I can't imagine a 4 popper to even think of trying to romp the rear tires around. I don't think its remotely possible!

"Program Horsepower" what a damn joke! Cut a wire unseen, power out da window!

Sadly...as WE all know, theres no replacement for displacement. I just wish these young kids would get the picture!

There's one around here that looks very similar to that. Big difference is, it is all go. This guy was parked beside me at one of the local shows. It had a SBC with ProCharger. Spitting out 800 plus at the wheels. I know I wouldn't want to meet up with him and think it was just another ricer.

Jack

Is this the "positive spin" because there sure won't be from those tires, LOL

Now be nice, it don't look that bad for having
a 4 link trailer axle under it.
And it does have the parachute and accidental tipover option.
Looks like it might even the have the fire enhancement option
in case of rearend collision.

I didn't think it was possible to make all the crappy, half-assed ricers around here look good. You know the $1,000 Civics have been lowered, black steelies all around with no wheel covers, fart can out the back, but otherwise totally stock?

This car makes those guys look perfectly reasonable...

Sadly...as WE all know, theres no replacement for displacement. I just wish these young kids would get the picture!

I wouldn't say that. My gtr made a lot of no replacement for displacement owners, pickup their jaw and the tab with a small 2.6L displacement motor. The engine I had on the stand (bigger version of the 2.6L motor) was being built to give an 125hp to each of the 4 wheels (it was an all wheel drive car).

-
Back