Gas price rant, (what are you paying)???

-
Why are gas prices so high? Because 1% of the poulation has 99% of the money. We are all trapped by the current system.

Change is coming whether the rich want it or not. Have faith and be patient because what happened when the citizens of america chose to rebel agaisnt thier oppressors might happen once more.We still have our guns,and rich folks fear that.

Now who could argue with that?

I know this is a rant thread so I will rant.

California gets $0.39 for every gallon of gas sold. The tree-hugging homosexual-loving Democrats in this state have prevented new refineries from being built and have made pollution control requirements so stringent that the older refineries had to be shut down and dismantled.

The Federal Government gets $0.18 for every gallon and they don't do anything to help the supply. They are so stupid that they send our troops to take over some oil-rich country like Iraq and then they don't even ship extra oil back to the good ol' USofA to help pay for the cost of the troops!! MORONS!!

Why is gas ten times the price of what I paid for it in 1972?
Just because I earn ten times what I earned in 1972 why should the evil State and Federal governments and the oil companies be entitled to raise the price of gas by the same factor?

California gets $0.39 for every gallon of gas sold. The tree-hugging homosexual-loving Democrats in this state have prevented new refineries from being built and have made pollution control requirements so stringent that the older refineries had to be shut down and dismantled.

Oh, thanks for the explanation.

BTW I'm more Democrat since the R's are for the filth rich but I'm sure not no tree-hugging homosexual-loving dude, ha ha

Why every D thinks they gotta be for gay rights I got no idea, they can keep those 55 mpg cars as well

Isn't it a joke when the business can't keep its plants running and we pay MORE. Where is our government giving them big tax breaks for ?

the tax breaks are for drilling...if they drill a dry hole they get to write off the cost of the dry hole...the law was passed to increase domestic drilling....

$4.40 a gallon in the oil rich state of Alaska, just paid 4.60 for ULSD (weak worthless Kool aid fuel)

My customers are feeling the fuel prices, fuel surcharge has went up 8% in the past two months.

We're paying $1.31 a litre,, or about $5.24 a U.S. gal.. and it hurts..

But you gotta wonder about our sense of values.... eg. we'll walk into a store and pay $1.50 for a bottle of water,, or flavored water,, that came outa a tap in some city,, versus drilling in a land far away, pumping, shipping, refining, trucking, and retailing, all for about $1.50 a quart/litre... what's wrong with our thinking??

Just who is ripping us off... ???? . . . . grant

West coast oregon no rust but 4.19 a gallon. Dont care still driving mass polluters.

$4.17 in Central Wash . Newest excuse Bellingham refinery had a fire so they had to scale back for repairs.

I just put some premium in the Dakota this morning, $3.90/gallon, was $4.20-$4.26 a gallon last month

$3.599 at the Loaf and Jug this morning. And Wyoming has the 2nd lowest gasoline taxes in the nation. Plus we're 80 miles from the refinery. They don't base it on cost. They base it on whatever the market can bear.

Why are gas prices so high? Because 1% of the poulation has 99% of the money.

And the dirty little secret that the liberals don't want you to know is
that they are the ones benefiting the most

http://european-americanblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/why-are-democrats-richer-than.html

http://bluecollarphilosophy.com/2011/11/democrats-in-congress-are-richer-than-republicans/

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/02/15/democrats-richer-than-romney/

BTW - I aspire to be part of the 1% and I think everyone else should too. That way instead of calling names and trying to put down people that have been successful in their lives (or maybe their parent's were and they are reaping the rewards), the world would see unprecedented growth and development through innovation. Afterall, Mark Zuckerberg is a freaking BILLIONAIRE now because he wanted to figure out a way to connect with other college kids.

BTT - I paid $3.67 this morning for unleaded. Spent about $300 last week on gas. SUCKS but had to do it to make the money hussling and installing signs all over the Treasure Coast and South Florida area

3.46 a gallon yesterday in eastern Virginia. Down over the last few weeks from 3.78

Gone down even more today!! 3.24 a gallon Northeast Arkansas

I live on an Island 30 Miles from Bellingham and regular gas is 4.83 while the premium is 5.05 .

Ouch . Your farely close to the source also. What i don't under stand is supposidly our oil over here is sold in lots. They come up the Columbia river to the Tri Cities and then distributed. Now let say Cheveron buys four lots. I don't know what a lot is but say four barges ,four lots. If that asking price is $4.00 a gallon at the pump for this lot, how can it fluckuate from $4.00 to $4.50 a gallon through out Chevrons district for those lots.
If you talk with a station manager they say their only getting from 1 to 3 cents on the gallon.

96f7d374.jpg

Gas prices aren't really going up. Our dollar value is just going down. IMO.

ChazRam,
CA gas is almost 100x cheaper than the $410./gal you guys are paying in IL. You need to bring an empty tanker here, only $4.50/gal.

-
Back