Greetings from Orange County, NY

-

libe415

Reaction score
Good morning, My name is Rudy. I am from the lower Hudson Valley NY area.
I inherited a 65 Barracuda that has been sitting in my garage for the last 20 years.
I'm going to be starting (hopefully next month) a retro-mod. I'm excited and I know i have a lot of work to do. I've been reading a lot of great information here, and I plan on starting a thread showing progress. Hopefully I remember to take before & after pictures.

Barracuda.jpg

Welcome to FABO from the other Orange County (SoCal)!
What are the restomod plans?

Last edited:
I inherited a 65 Barracuda that has been sitting in my garage for the last 20 years.
I'm going to be starting (hopefully next month) a retro-mod. I'm excited and I know i have a lot of work to do. I've been reading a lot of great information here, and I plan on starting a thread showing progress. Hopefully I remember to take before & after pictures.

View attachment 1716220567

welcome. are you near exit 17 on 87?

Welcome to FABO from the other Orange County (SoCal)!
What are the restomod plans?
I'm installing QA1 suspension with coil over front & rear w/ Wilwood disc brake. 8 3/4 rearend. I have not decided what size of engine I what. It will be from a 318 to 360 with a EFI system.

Welcome from NEPA
Nice '65, looks like it's in VG condition.
Pics/details please

A little history on the car. My late aunt was the second owner. She bought the car in the late 60's in California. In the early 90's she gave my father her car. He change the color from white to gold. In the early 2000's he took the interior apart to redo. Thats the time my mother got sick, & he stopped working on the car. He then gave me the car. At the time I had 4 little ones. The car has been parked in my garage for about 20 years.

Barracuda Engine .jpg

Barracuda Interior.jpg

Last edited:

Welcome aboard. I’m m an Ex-Long Islander. I’m in Florida now.
Very nice car. Looking forward to it.

-
Back