Hello from Canada, eh

-

Dart_Vader

...Join the Dart side...
Reaction score
Hi! I'm Mike from Vancouver, Canada.
Tomorrow I am going to be picking up my beautifully restored, 1970 Dart Swinger. It has a '67 383, 727 Transmission, 3:23 gears and shorty headers. It is B5 Blue with black bee stripes.

A little history about me and my love of cars...

In 1990 I bought my first car: A 1971 Plum Crazy purple duster with a 318. I paid $800 for it and it was really not in great shape. About four months after I bought the car I was hit by a drunk driver and I crashed it on a bridge. Thankfully I was fine and I didn't hit anybody else. He went to jail...lol. About six months later I bought a 1970 GTO with Ram air IV heads. Cool car, lots of fun and I had that for about 3 years. That was the last musclecar I ever owned.

So here I am now, nearly 20 years later with a new mopar coming my way. I am very excited to see what I can do with this car! I will keep y'all posted!

Here's a teaser!

Attachments

• Dart1.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 219
That's weird! Two Mikes from the same area and they both drive Darts! Thank god that they are different colours. LOL

....Vancouver??...what kind of beer do you drink up there?? LOL (just kiddin, just cause your from Canada doesn't mean that all you do is sit around and drink beer...at least that is what some-one has told me...) WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

Welcome in, Mike, from Victoria BC.... see you and the car at Langley Mopar Madness this year?

Yes hopefully! I will try to make as many cruises and meets as possible. My local one is the New West show and shine which is always good.

That's weird! Two Mikes from the same area and they both drive Darts! Thank god that they are different colours. LOL

Well, not quite the same area but thats ok!

....Vancouver??...what kind of beer do you drink up there?? LOL (just kiddin, just cause your from Canada doesn't mean that all you do is sit around and drink beer...at least that is what some-one has told me...) WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

Haha....well, I don't drink beer, I'm not really into hockey, I don't smoke weed and I don't wear plaid shirts. But I love cars, car culture, car history and of course travel...by car!

Nice ride! I am a new member with a new mopar after 22 years. In alberta

Nice! Its great to be back with the low-tech muscle that I grew up with! I have owned everything from 400 HP STi's to turbo Civics to lowrider mini-trucks, to a full track-prepped Nissan 350Z, grocery getters, big land-yachts, drift cars and everything in between! I knew I would come back to a Dodge and there is no better time than now.

Attachments

• Dart2.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 134
  • Dart3.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 153
You, uh.............don't happen to be related to Kart Vader, do ya? LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXCg-Rwlihc"][Illegal Racing] Kart Vader Getaway - YouTube[/ame]

No relation...but damn that was entertaining!

Here is a short video of my new Dart:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8c49n5JWME&list=FLymufQKi-MyzCTfjBw_6stw"]20140216_112522.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Welcome to here Mike.

When and where was the video taken lol were all covered in snow today here in Vancouver!

-
Back