Help me bombard the phone of the guy who scammed me! Also, anyone in St. Louis?

-

ringydingydingd

member jr.
Reaction score
i got scammed by a craigslister in Fredricktown

his name is Rickey "Joe" Stacey

took $440 from me a month ago and never sent me the wheels that i paid for.

wont return phone calls or emails, but continues to sell his Chevelle crap on St. Louis craigslist. posted more sales just the other day

(yes i should have known better than to deal with a bowtie a**hole.)

if you search st. louis craigslist for his number 314-409-7227 you can see his listings.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO RANDOMLY CALL HIM AND TELL HIM TO NOT BE A SCUMBAG AND SHIP THE TORQ THRUSTS THAT HE SOLD A MONTH AGO - I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL.

314-409-7227 IS THE NUMBER TO CALL

(EDIT: SEEMS HE IS A BUSY SCAMMER - HIS VOICEMAIL IS FULL
... SO TRY HIS MOM'S HOUSE 314-892-8885)

HE MIGHT JUST DECIDE TO SHIP THEM FINALLY IF HE STARTS GETTING ALOT OF CALLS FROM ALL OVER THE PLACE OUT OF THE BLUE...

ALSO - I WILL GLADLY REIMBURSE EXPENSES FOR ANYONE WILLING TO TAKE A RIDE OUT TO THIS GUYS MOM'S HOUSE TO TRY TO GET MY GOODS. (legal means, please. for all our sakes...)

174 Kinswood Lane
St. Louis MO

(i am going to get the postal service on him starting tmorrow since i paid via money order)

Sorry to hear that this happened to you but I am very leary of people on craigslist as there are a lot of weirdo's that list on there

I'm about 4 hrs south of him but we do have members in the St Louis area that might help out. What are you doing jerkin with bowtie people anyway? Give us the whole scope of what happened so we dont get anyone hurt. After i hear from your side i'll call him and let him know i'll be by to pick up your wheels as requested by you. Details please.
Small Block

Smallblock I think you meant to say 3 of my friends and I will be by to pick up the wheels.LOL

this guy had a listing up for torq thrust wheels. I called and we made a deal for the wheels. $440 for the set of 4, shipped to my door.
2 were 15X7 2 were 15X4. I felt like i was getting TOO lucky.
Should have trusted my "if it's too good to be true.." instinct.

Anyway, I sent money orders to the address which is his mom's house.

(i also spoke with her. she seemed VERY surprised that her son is a scammer. her husband collected Chevelles and parts and has sheds full of stuff. She knows Joe is selling things and said when she finally tracks his butt down she will make him call me... she said she was sick of getting phone calls for his sales...)

let me know if you all want any more details. this is proving to be very theraputic.

That's the type of guy I used to beat up and make his girlfriend hold my jacket. Sorry dude, There will be many more scammers as the economy gets worse.

Hey Muscleguy, You're gona fit in very well around here. You can be our Florida connection. I'll have my people call your people. If it gets too bad around here i've always got "Tony Two Testicles" to fall back on. You dont even want to jack with this guy so ya better send the parts......NOW. Hey ringy, PM me your real name that you used to buy the parts under so i can be the real guy. Your address would be good also. Maybe a copy of the MO you sent him. Post the add you replied to so we have something to work with. Any more details or the description of the wheels would be good also. We'll make it happen if you help.
Small Block

We always need connections brother. I got chunks of scammers in my stool. We have to look out for our mopar brothers.

sorry to hear this. Hope it gets resolved. One thing about Craigslist. Dont buy it unless you can put your hands on it. Simple as that.

-RPM

I'll be makin a few calls in a minute and some more in intervals tomorrow :toothy10:

I'd be all in for some good ol teenage carnage, but I'm out here in OK :angry7:

I called him and he answered the phone.I asked him for the wheels and he hung up on me.

I just calld mom's #; young guy answered and....guess what??...Joe was not there. Left a message for him to ship the wheels.

They unplugged the phone for a little bit, then when I got a hold of his mom I asked about Joe shipping the wheels. She called me an A-hole and hung up :cheers:

Did I just hear about a FABO meeting in St. Louis? My daughter lives 100 miles from there and it is about time for a spring visit.

Mailbox is still full. I will call Mom tomorrow.

You all should call his house and moms house collect. Use the name, "Ship the wheels".

Phone rings... "You have a collect call from...Ship the wheels. Do you accept the charges?" Bahahaha

Riddler

You all should call his house and moms house collect. Use the name, "Ship the wheels".

Phone rings... "You have a collect call from...Ship the wheels. Do you accept the charges?" Bahahaha

Riddler

lolololololololololololololololol. That be funny:-D

Getting details from Ringy as we speak. This cat is only about 2.5 hrs from me so it's just a small road trip. Not sure whether i should be a bad *** from south Chicago or the nice postal inspector. Sounds like mom maybe hip to the dirt bag and dont care. I'll try going through his other adds and drive up to see the parts and RIMS.
Small Block

Getting details from Ringy as we speak. This cat is only about 2.5 hrs from me so it's just a small road trip. Not sure whether i should be a bad *** from south Chicago or the nice postal inspector. Sounds like mom maybe hip to the dirt bag and dont care. I'll try going through his other adds and drive up to see the parts and RIMS.
Small Block

A Thought....Go to the house with one or ? people. Call the local police beforehand and ask them to meet you there since you/y'all are concerned for your safety because your checking out fraud/?? for a friend. The mere presence of the cops may trigger a change in attitude, AND, a police report will be generated. With enough planning I can make the drive from Cen',IL.

Bargeahead, We're getting all the info together and then we'll formulate a plan. Works better that way, but the cop thing does sound good. Ringy, you gave a St Louis address, do you have a Frederickstown address? That's the reason for two different prefixs on the phone #s. Let me know what you find out from the PO. I'm gettin a hankerin to go look at some chevy parts for some cars i dont have and never will.
Small Block

Ariel veiw of moms address looks to be a apartment/ triplex sort of thing.

..................................................................................................
I'll be headed to KC,KS from KY late next week, maybe give this guy a call and meet up to make a "purchase" from this a-hole.

-
Back