Hemi Cuda just for fun

-
It's a custom grind. Don't have the excact numbers with me but I will post them up later.

They Elephant Has arrived.:love4:

Attachments

• misc pics 002.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 436
  • misc pics 004.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 457
  • misc pics 003.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 443
I love
love4.gif
Elephants
love4.gif

thanks for sharing

Damn that looks nice, even sitting in the crate..so doe's this mean you'll have it installed and sitting next to Denny's A body Duster at the Nats since Mark sold his Hemi there's a void in the Hemi A body stable....

glad to see the Hemi made it......now how about a picture of the big shoehorn you're gonna use to stuff it in......

Thanks everyone it sure would be nice to make it to the Nats this year but just aint gonna happen already commited to Baseball showcase with my son.

Denny they said the truck wasn't big enough to carry the shoe horn so it's being delivered by ship and crane.

Thanks everyone it sure would be nice to make it to the Nats this year but just aint gonna happen already commited to Baseball showcase with my son.

Denny they said the truck wasn't big enough to carry the shoe horn so it's being delivered by ship and crane.

I'm happy for you Sky, you finally got it! Now lets get to wrenching!

Yep now it's time to figure out how i'm going to put this thing in. Motor plate, build mounts, or change K-member still not sure. I guess we will see once I set it in there and get some idea of what it will take.

Yep now it's time to figure out how i'm going to put this thing in. Motor plate, build mounts, or change K-member still not sure. I guess we will see once I set it in there and get some idea of what it will take.

use mounts, they look so much cleaner than a motor plate. if it was a race car it'd be a different story..

crossram.jpg

Thanks everyone.

Denny it's got a stick but I think I am gonna put an auto in it right now and sort the car out then build a 5 speed for it.

68 I agree with the mounts just not sure how much work with the K-member thats in the car since the mounts were cut out.

Old Man I'm hoping not to cook my feet with it not too much overlap seems pretty mild but it's got a little attitude. I mean it is a Hemi.

Dr Thanks.I sure hope so.

It's time to get back to this little project that's been sitting in my shop the last couple of years. Work and my sons baseball have taken over my life for awhile but now it's time play a little again. I'll be ordering some more parts soon and getting back on track.

It's time to get back to this little project that's been sitting in my shop the last couple of years. Work and my sons baseball have taken over my life for awhile but now it's time play a little again. I'll be ordering some more parts soon and getting back on track.

Glad to see your back at it! :coffee2:

All right! You're back!

I know we harped at you 2 years ago about coming to the Nat's and this
year we have a 40 x 40 foot tent for our group. I wonder how far along
you will be in 4 months?

If you catch up on Denny's and Marks threads you'll see all the changes
that have occurred, like Mark selling his 528 Duster but building a Demon
and buying a 528 Hilborn injected Cuda. His '68 Hemi Dart is still in metal
but coming along.

Hope that you'll stick around.

Thanks Old Man a lot sure has happened since I went missing, but all for the good from what I can see. I have been checking in or lurking once in while just to keep up on some of your guys projects, you know to keep me motivated somewhat. Finally starting to get a life again.

Hey Skypower,

Just saw your thread today for the first time and went thru from the beginning. Very cool...

Glad you are able to make it back to FABO and to your project.

Very nice car, to say the least. Has a bad stance and a black fish is hard to beat. Then you put that monster engine into it and, well, it don't get much better than that.

Look forward to catching more of your thread.

Here is a pic of my fish for your viewing pleasure...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Shop Passenger Rear 3 QTR.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 296
-
Back