Hemidenny K member club?

-
Local car cruise tonight at a friends house. Nice people and nice cars. I was selling HDK's all night!

Attachments

• image22.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 716
68 Dodge Charger Best ET 9.60 no juice.........8.90 on the bottle.........
Grand National is his girl friends car.......She runs in the 9's but thinks there is way more left!

Attachments

• 222.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 638
is that a blue folding chair I see in the background?????

(tell Donny it is looking like I owe him one....I haven't located the lost chair ...yet)

is that a blue folding chair I see in the background?????

(tell Donny it is looking like I owe him one....I haven't located the lost chair ...yet)

Donny had other plans and couldn't make it...... Thanks for the shirt Brother but I didn't win best dressed! A formal protest has been filed

Thanks for the shirt Brother but I didn't win best dressed!
I pointed out to Denny that those are bowling shirt type and look way better with the tail out.

That's the only reason I can think of that you weren't singled out for a "best dressed' citation.

looks more like tomorrow (wed)....sorry, late night out w/wife

Got my HDK in last week and promptly installed it. Like everyone says its a great product and Denny is top notch to work with.

I could only afford the K member right away, but it's a start!

Had to use a come-along to pull the frame rails in about 1/4" before it would fit, but my original k frame has been out for awhile.

Ready to weld in a new lower rad core support from us car tool now and get some primer in the engine bay.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Attachments

• photo_002.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 519
Looks good Adam

I've been MIA....promised my wife I would stay off the site while on vacation for a WHOLE week.
had a great time.....but nice to be back.

A whole week? How did you survive.. were you scratching at your neck like a crackhead having withdrawls?

Denny took a Dart "visual aid" rolling display car to the Nat's to help handle
the inevitable gazillion HDK questions wherever we go. It was a busy spot.

A whole week? How did you survive.. were you scratching at your neck like a crackhead having withdrawls?

Lots of driving (thinking what if???) time.....the whole time nodding and smiling like I'm paying attention to what my wife was babbling about.......only got called on carpet a couple of times too.

Denny took a Dart "visual aid" rolling display car to the Nat's to help handle the inevitable gazillion HDK questions wherever we go. It was a busy spot.

I can imagine, he was pretty involved when I talked to you guys at the Red Barn, and it wasn't that busy when I was there.

Ever though of putting together a video and have it set up for people to watch under the tent? It wouldn't take much to do.

.........Ever though of putting together a video and have it set up for people to watch under the tent? It wouldn't take much to do.

sounds like a good idea.....who could we get to play me?....wonder if George Clooney is available?

....all kiddin' aside....a great idea.

-
Back