Hemidenny K member club?

-
Ross....you got enough clearance at the top of the rack with the oil pan?

Ross....you got enough clearance at the top of the rack with the oil pan?

Probably close to 1/4", the angle of the picture was taken looks deceiving. Heading your direction today to get the correct transmission.

Make sure you wave as you go by.....

O K on the clearance....definitely the angle makes it look closer.

looking forward to picking up my hdk suspension this coming weekend. should be a lot more enjoyable to drive.

In the future....

I really would like more input as to what you guys are looking for in the ideal rear coil over conversion.

The wish list so far....

triangulated ( no panard bar or watts link)
ability to maximize tire width
Coil covers behind axle
Rear housing sway bar
Bolt to frame /weld to housing hardware

Thinking real hard about the street lynx after this terrible year that's finally about over with wife having two knees replaced and a hysterectomy - father in law passed away - in the process of getting mother in law into a long term care facility I had a major heart attack so next year has to be better as life happens this will be my last project I'm upping the budget all my spare parts and equipment will be sold off when done to help finance sooooooooooooooooooooooo

OMG Rod....I had no idea! That is too much to have on anyone's plate. I will be
shuffling a few extra prayers your way that everything smooth's out for you.

Nice and easy...Got home at 3:00 PM and by 4:00 PM it was painted, luckily, I had some paint from the motor left over..today it was all bolted together, the goal is next weekend to get it all installed. I'm sure Ill be calling with suspension set up questions.

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 390
Nice and easy...Got home at 3:00 PM and by 4:00 PM it was painted, luckily, I had some paint from the motor left over..today it was all bolted together, the goal is next weekend to get it all installed. I'm sure Ill be calling with suspension set up questions.

Looking at your headers reminded me that I forgot to have bungs welded in for EFI..... are your in the exhaust right after the collector?

Looking at your headers reminded me that I forgot to have bungs welded in for EFI..... are your in the exhaust right after the collector?

What Denny said ...yes, it looks a little different because I cut off the standard 3 bolt flange and welded a ball and socket flange on instead.

Very nice, yes very nice. We painted the 38's torqueflight a lighter shade, a Pewter metallic to match with suspension part. The early Dodge Hemi is a blue though. I'd post a couple if pictures if I could figure out how. The engine, (early Hemi) has lists of polished stainless and Hillborn style injection.

-
Back