Highest flowing sbm heads?

-
Hahhaha... wanker... Don't you get others to build your engines?
Case in point try getting work done from the best in the business and you will either get politely get told you are a nobody and I am too busy or the wait will BE LONG because the BEST are building everyone else's REAL ENGINES

I sure do and so does 90% of every other high power high rpm engine owner.
I love it when the trolls come out....so since there are soooo many self proclaimed "super" engine builders on this site I WILL WAIT to see proof of your 8k rpm plus N/A pushing 1000 hp builds that perform at that level and last.......SHOW ME EXPERTS......I WANT TO LEARN

I love it when the trolls come out....so since there are soooo many self proclaimed "super" engine builders on this site I WILL WAIT to see proof of your 8k rpm plus N/A pushing 1000 hp builds that perform at that level and last.......SHOW ME EXPERTS......I WANT TO LEARN
There is probably less than 3% of anyone on this site that has ever handled such a monster....LOL......laughable

I'm betting your bargain is a scam, if it isn't you better buy it.

BTW, why are you even bringing up the Gen lll stuff in a thread about LA heads? As far as this thread goes, I think the OP got exactly what he was looking for, and it had nothing to do with heads.
well, just don't ask me.... ask the rest of them too....
- why are they arguing 6 pages over block strength when the thread is about "head flow"
- why did they bring up 451 big block stroker when it's about "small block heads"
- why are they arguing over boost when the OP doesn't even say he has boost, but states NA in his opening post !!!!
- I brought up the Gen III Hemi because title of the thread is "high flowing small block mopar heads". And Gen III Hemi's are small blocks. Plus, if we are going to spend 6 pages about "block strength", then isn't the Gen III small block worth bringing up as it has a strong factory block???

This is a very spirited debate for the middle of October. I think we all want 800 horsepower on a 600 horsepower budget but that just isn’t possible. At least on the NA front. I think most of us joke and tease a little to rough up the crowd a little then sit back and watch the show. I know I do. There’s only a few guys on this whole website that I wouldn’t want to sit down with a have a Pepsi or an adult beverage with. So please don’t take anything I say to personal. I really don’t hate Chinese turbo’s. I really only hate their herky jerky staging procedure. Lol.

well, just don't ask me.... ask the rest of them too....
- why are they arguing 6 pages over block strength when the thread is about "head flow"
- why did they bring up 451 big block stroker when it's about "small block heads"
- why are they arguing over boost when the OP doesn't even say he has boost, but states NA in his opening post !!!!
- I brought up the Gen III Hemi because title of the thread is "high flowing small block mopar heads". And Gen III Hemi's are small blocks. Plus, if we are going to spend 6 pages about "block strength", then isn't the Gen III small block worth bringing up as it has a strong factory block???
The only thing the Gen lll has in common with a small block is the bell housing bolt pattern and it burns gasoline and air. It's not a small block

The only thing the Gen lll has in common with a small block is the bell housing bolt pattern and it burns gasoline and air. It's not a small block
It's a big block? Only thing? You mean "only things", you listed 2. I'll list more, it's not over head cammed and it has push rods. Can you think of any more?? You aren't going to address the boost guys, the 451 guys, and block strength guys ???? LOL I take it you have a "burr" about Gen III hemi's, so you single that "off topic" person... got it!

Last edited:
This is a very spirited debate for the middle of October. I think we all want 800 horsepower on a 600 horsepower budget but that just isn’t possible. At least on the NA front. I think most of us joke and tease a little to rough up the crowd a little then sit back and watch the show. I know I do. There’s only a few guys on this whole website that I wouldn’t want to sit down with a have a Pepsi or an adult beverage with. So please don’t take anything I say to personal. I really don’t hate Chinese turbo’s. I really only hate their herky jerky staging procedure. Lol.
Everyone knows that and the blow-off noises are the only reason to have turbos!

It's a big block? Only thing? You mean "only things", you listed 2. I'll list more, it's not over head cammed and it has push rods. Can you think of any more?? You aren't going to address the boost guys, the 451 guys, and block strength guys ???? LOL I take it you have a "burr" about Gen III hemi's, so you single that "off topic" person... got it!

You’re the one waving the hemi flag, so why not do THAT build with your wrecking yard engine and outline what it costs when you finally make 600 HONEST HP with it?

I have zero issue with any Hemi. What I have an issue with is all the Hemi leg humpers out there who haven’t a clue about NA engine building and making horsepower.

A sure sign of not having the answer (or even an answer) is calling everything that you don’t agree with “hate”. How is it “hate”? Very childish when you play the “hate”card.

Good to see the red cross of doom from the forum gods :thumbsup:

Must be soul destroying to see what some people can do with what others consider junk.

LOL, you think working with and on junk is cool. How ghetto of you.

I can not, nor will I EVER tell someone to grind on, spend money on or even spend 1 minute of effort on junk ****. Why would anyone do that?

I know your affinity to believe you have some magic voodoo **** you doo doo to make a junk head make power. If you are doing the grinding (I doubt you’ve ever seen a hand grinder but that is my opinion) then maybe, MAYBE you work on a junk head to get something out of it.

To pay for that? That’s idiotic. You can buy a head and get something better for less. Yet you continually claim how fast something is and yet none of it is yours. Living vicariously through others effort is sad.

Again, work on garbage and turd buff whatever you want but to tell someone to spend one red cent on worn out, see up junk is just senseless.

Carry on with your bad self.

You’re the one waving the hemi flag, so why not do THAT build with your wrecking yard engine and outline what it costs when you finally make 600 HONEST HP with it?

I have zero issue with any Hemi. What I have an issue with is all the Hemi leg humpers out there who haven’t a clue about NA engine building and making horsepower.

A sure sign of not having the answer (or even an answer) is calling everything that you don’t agree with “hate”. How is it “hate”? Very childish when you play the “hate”card.
I only threw it out there as discussion because I thought it was relevant. It would have been a one post comment, but so many jumped in and bashed it, said how'd they never put a gen III in their car (who asked??) and wouldn't let it rest. As you as well LOL.

Isn't this where the Gen III Hemi can come into play?? The block is strong! And the heads are pretty good as well. And, it's a small block mopar. Wouldn't it be cheaper to obtain 600 hp at a much lesser cost on all motor ?? 6.4 is a monster with just a cam swap - carb intakes out there too. Holley really supports the GenIII hemi swaps
and here ^^^^ is the simple post that turned folks crinkle-faced :D :D Hard to imagine! Wait, not really that hard if you been around here for a while!

I only threw it out there as discussion because I thought it was relevant. It would have been a one post comment, but so many jumped in and bashed it, said how'd they never put a gen III in their car (who asked??) and wouldn't let it rest. As you as well LOL.
It wasn't relevant as you have been told 6 times already that the OP made mention 11 times that he is curious about heads for his stock 418" LA platform stroker short block......but what's more amazing is the number of viewers that watch and subscribe to your channel....I won't share my reasoning for that

and here ^^^^ is the simple post that turned folks crinkle-faced :D :D Hard to imagine! Wait, not really that hard if you been around here for a while!
Lol....funny that you want to bash the people on here with actual intelligence but yet you feel extremely comfortable rubbing elbows and bragging about the people you spent the weekend with at the event I cleverly renamed "The No Brain Nationals"

The Gentleman never stated how fast he wanted to go, at what track, at what weight, street, street strip, or drag race only so a circus you ask for, a circus you get. And then number one would be what is your budget. Then this could have been a one page post. But then again it was worth the laughs. Now where did I set my Chinese turbo.
I think I had a pretty specific question. And I got some decent general answers but nothing definite. A whole lot of bitching about nonsense though that's for sure

You also forgot that they’re so “Well Balanced” straight from the manufacturer!!!

You know, just like Edelbrock Heads are ready to bolt on!!!!
:rofl:

Last edited:
I think I had a pretty specific question. And I got some decent general answers but nothing definite. A whole lot of bitching about nonsense though that's for sure
And here it is ladies and gentleman........he was given great advice and yet it wasn't what he wanted to hear so he kept asking the same question over and over and over again until what......what did I say earlier? Until 1 guy in particular blew sweet, soft, unicorn dust up his *** to make him feel good because all the accurate and great advice he got went right over his head......WOW!!!!

Hook set, fish on. Let’s start a post about the damn 318 guys. Lol. Why would you ever build a 318.

A7524FA3-627C-4A97-BDE3-D5BF6B26EA54.jpeg

-
Back