Inputs on a home built 318 for red light to red light fun

-
May find them used on e bay also. Ya know to share a personals story I misplaced my "how to hot rod SB Mopar" book,but still have my "how to rebuild" book i dunno I just suggested it because thats how I approached my first build. Thing is after reading it you will know so much more about these engines, and youll remember alot of it after actually assembling an engine. That and you ptut the book on the shelf and its there for the next time, although i dont know what happened to my Hot rod book. I think I pulled it to review "recipes" and never put it back. probably fell down into a couch that i had since gotten rid of :)

How to rebuild is a basic engine overhaul book, while the how to hot rod small block Mopar is performance/ race oriented. I recommend both.
The "Big cube" stroker book is a good one too.

May find them used on e bay also. Ya know to share a personals story I misplaced my "how to hot rod SB Mopar" book,but still have my "how to rebuild" book i dunno I just suggested it because thats how I approached my first build. Thing is after reading it you will know so much more about these engines, and youll remember alot of it after actually assembling an engine. That and you ptut the book on the shelf and its there for the next time, although i dont know what happened to my Hot rod book. I think I pulled it to review "recipes" and never put it back. probably fell down into a couch that i had since gotten rid of :)

How to rebuild is a basic engine overhaul book, while the how to hot rod small block Mopar is performance/ race oriented. I recommend both.
Is this the one you had? It is a good one.

hot rod small block book.jpg

Thank you I'll look for those 2 books dart

-
Back