Is this guy dreaming????

-
I was actually wondering why it would be crazy to ask 7000 as I read the first few sentences. I thought, "wow, this is alot of work and passion in this car", then I got about a third the way in... not so much... not so much 7000 worth anyway

Yup, and "Wrecks to Riches"

They talk that guy up like he's some premier restorer and in reality he is just a glorified "house flipper" of cars.

I saw him trying to reuse a 30+ year old wiring harness instead of using a new one. It was great when it went up in smoke! LOL
Funny, before it toasted itself they could not get one. Had no problem after!!! LOL

P.S. Anyone see the one where they hussied up a bone yard Chevy and could not get the right radiator??? WTF? LOL

He was right when he said that it would be worth more if he parted it out. I wouldn't give him more than $1500 for everything the way it sits, and then I would part it out!!

Some people are dreamers. He will wake up in a year or two when the car won't sell and all he keeps getting is offers for $1k.

These fools kill me. I would take 8K for my 69 driver and this joker thinks his pos is worth 7K? Theres alot of that around here too. People pull junkers out of a field after 25 yrs and try to get 4000 or more. The economy sucks which lowers prices not increases them.

Speaking of Barret jackson did anyone see in hotrod the 70 chevelle conv. that sold a couple years ago for 1.2 million? the guy that bought it had to sale a bunch of cars and the chevelle brought 240,000 20% of his purchase price

Still waiting on Obama to save us (just dont hold your breathe)

I emailed him and asked why he thinks this car is worth so much, he tried to say the hard stuff is done(engine, 8-3/44 core rad, 4 speed sqap parts), but said the car could "go on the road for less than $300, with some work and welding ability"....hahahahaha, what a maroooooon.

To show what he knows, he also stated "None of those performace parts are on a 1st generation barracuda, except perhaps an SS version (which would have had the 8 3/4 and a four speed"

SS version????? Since when did a Barracuda come in an SS version????

Amazing how some people think they are sitting on a gold mine when in fact they are sitting on the cap to the septic tank!!!!

FF

I think he add 2 to many zeros lol. Just my thought

O. M. G. Why do people over price their stuff. Then there are those that let the cars they own rust to the ground just because they don't wanna see anybody else fix them and enjoy them. :thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm: TO them all!!!!

Wow, back away from the pipe there dude, you've had one puff too many!!! I expected to see one killer motor in the engine bay because of his description, but what the heck??? Looks like a picture of the original motor. He ain't getting anywhere near 7K for that, even the best examples out there are selling for under 10K. I wish I had $300.00 to give him, I'd love to see him get it back on the road for that and some welding!!! Good God man, Geof

I emailed him and asked why he thinks this car is worth so much, he tried to say the hard stuff is done(engine, 8-3/44 core rad, 4 speed sqap parts), but said the car could "go on the road for less than $300, with some work and welding ability"....hahahahaha, what a maroooooon.

To show what he knows, he also stated "None of those performace parts are on a 1st generation barracuda, except perhaps an SS version (which would have had the 8 3/4 and a four speed"

SS version????? Since when did a Barracuda come in an SS version????

Amazing how some people think they are sitting on a gold mine when in fact they are sitting on the cap to the septic tank!!!!

FF

That just reminds me of this time I was looking for parts at Advance Auto and the guy tried to tell me he knew better because he had had a 71 demon and "it had the 302 performance engine" I laughed my business out of there lol.

I'm always worried that I'm going to post something on Craigslist and you guys are going to rip me apart

-
Back