Killer Carbide Review UPDATE WITH VIDEO

-
Good stuff. Thanks for taking the time to do the video and pass the info along. I've been looking to get some burrs to do my heads and intakes and I think I'll give a couple of his a try.

I placed an order for several burrs today. I can’t wait to try them out. I have lots of work that needs done.

I placed an order for several burrs today. I can’t wait to try them out. I have lots of work that needs done.

I think you’ll love them. They are very smooth and you can crowd them and they don’t chatter. And like I said, the guy makes them by hand. I don’t have that kind of skill.

I think you’ll love them. They are very smooth and you can crowd them and they don’t chatter. And like I said, the guy makes them by hand. I don’t have that kind of skill.

Maybe he will give you a discount next time. I sent him a link to this post and he loved it. He asked for your name and I said we don’t use names here but after he read the link he said he remembered you.

Maybe he will give you a discount next time. I sent him a link to this post and he loved it. He asked for your name and I said we don’t use names here but after he read the link he said he remembered you.

Thanks for that. It doesn’t take him long to make them either. Super nice guy and neat burrs.

Thanks for that. It doesn’t take him long to make them either. Super nice guy and neat burrs.

He said it may be 10 days or so before they ship. No big hurry. I would like to get the valve seat cutters I ordered yesterday ASAP

I'll place an order. please let me know how to order from him. PM me if you want to keep it semi-private. Thank You, and much respect sent. Paul.

I'll place an order. please let me know how to order from him. PM me if you want to keep it semi-private. Thank You, and much respect sent. Paul.

I’ll PM you his email. Or you can search “Killer Carbides” on Facebook and order there.

Actually I’ll just post his email here. Many folks don’t have FaceBook and I don’t think Greg will care. His burrs are the bomb and the more people that know about the more people who can cut down their time behind the grinder.

cuoz7@yahoo.com

I got a nice message update from killer Carbides that my order was almost done and will ship on Friday. Nice communication.

Burrs showed up today and look great. I started a different project today (welding) but should be able to try them out this week. Thanks for telling us about them.
BF3334B9-DC42-4322-B0EB-9FD75B424F59.jpeg

If these things are a good deal I'm all over it I'm going to start looking into them. Other than that I can't see one carbide being better than the other.
I love mine. Dont remember the brand. Have never used stones or 3m pads or any of the **** I see on utube , even DV has guys using 3m pads/ ball stones or some of these others. Damn i cant even imagine having to use such weak tools... it'd be like using a 16 penny nail and a hammer to mine gold.

I dont have Bookface either but was able to see prices. I am contemplating buying one or 2, but want to be sure these are good for iron? Hoping these will motivate me to finish my X heads. Also are the "finish" burrs necessary? I have quite a few sanding rolls.

Screenshot_20220228-223023_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220228-222925_Chrome.jpg

I dont have Bookface either but was able to see prices. I am contemplating buying one or 2, but want to be sure these are good for iron? Hoping these will motivate me to finish my X heads. Also are the "finish" burrs necessary? I have quite a few sanding rolls.

View attachment 1715879503

View attachment 1715879505

He has an email. I’ll see if I can find it. You can email him and ask him what burrs he suggests for iron, but I use the same on aluminum as I do iron.

Uggh, I bought two sets from Cornwell for $300.00 a few months ago
What a rip off

-
Back