Killer Carbide Review UPDATE WITH VIDEO

-
I have one bit of advice, or a tip.

A grinder with a slightly loose bearing is a good thing to have for use.
Dont throw it away. It will be valuable to your finish and light work.
Uggh, I bought two sets from Cornwell for $300.00 a few months ago
What a rip off
That's kind of a no-brainer that you paid for the name, but if their lifetime warranty... beat the **** out of them and return them for new a time or two..and you'll feel better, maybe. Lol

I buy mine from Todd at North County tool and abrasive and they're about the same price each. He races. Has some uniquely shaped burrs I like.

Last edited:
Hey everyone.

Im Greg from Killer Carbide burs. I
wanted to thank Tim for the post. Its always nice to hear positive words about a product you make by hand.

Heres a quick bio of who I am. Killer Carbide burs is a one man operation. Ive be grinding burs for over 25 yrs now. I worked for a pretty big name in the industry as their head precision hand grinder for 2 decades. I changed careers and became a CNC Machinist 7 yrs ago.

I decided recently to start a side business making burs. Its gone so well so far.

Like I said, Im a one man operation. The advantage of that for you is, if you have an issue, you deal directly with the person who actually made your burs. Also, as a one man operation, there is no pointing a finger or slopping through an order to get it done. I treat every bur the same. You will get the absolute best quality everytime!

For anyone who wants to get ahold of me, here is my cell #.
215-618-5716

Text is the best way to get me right away. As I said, Im a CNC Machinist for 10 hrs a day, then I go to my shop to grind burs. Both loud environments which makes it really hard to talk/hear on the phone.

Thanks again Tim. I truly appreciate what youve done here.

thanks all
Greg Cuozzo
Killer Carbide burs

Ok just a quick update. I have been filling the TrickFlow heads with weld so I can move the pushrod over. So it’s weld, grind, weld grind. I tried one of the single cut burrs I got and I’m beating the piss out of it because I can’t lubricant it as I would contaminate the welds. This thing takes a lickin and keeps on going. Nice long slivers. More details later. I can’t wait to try the double cut burrs inside the port.

Last edited:
-
Back