lets see some notch cuda pics

-

68 HEMI GTS

Reaction score
trying to figure out what way to go for the look on my cuda. i've kicked around everthing from ralleys, to pro-touring, or just mini tubbing and running skiny's on the front. just like to see pics of everybodys cuda's, i need some insperation for a direction to go. :cool:

68barracuda008.jpg

protouring would be cool if you want to call it that

I got tired of the same looking ones and wanted to build something that would freak people out.
I had no idea it would piss off so many purists. LOL.

cudainlot-2.jpg

46.jpg

hi.jpg

Here's some from my notchback photo file. The coolest one on the planet belongs to.......Cudaspaz. toolman

000_0022.jpg

243490_174142085_Original.jpg

poster36930104.jpg

2006_1202Image0003.jpg

2111759650_10accd03fa_m.jpg

15-4.jpg

Here's a few more I found on my other computer.

cuda_weelstand_2.jpg

CudaBandimere.jpg

IMG_0676 copy.JPG

IMG_0816.jpg

Picture 941.jpg

Picture 1262.jpg

Cudaspaz, how in the heck can your car piss anyone off? I don't get it? what the hell do they say??? I wanna know...

Dang, that last blue 340 with the white stripe is a real looker.

Apparently notches really need a side stripes to really "pop" Yours=#1 Blue one=#2 LOL Here's a nice orange one from the Nationals a couple years ago.

Mopar Nationals 08 068.jpg

Mopar Nationals 08 069.jpg

Pictures of my old 340 Notch. Sold it about 1995 to someone in Eastern PA. Its out there somewhere. Has anyone seen it?

hpqscan0001.jpg

Dang, looking at all of these makes me feel guilty that I haven't had much time to work on mine. But I quess I'm going to have to!

Cudaspaz, how in the heck can your car piss anyone off? I don't get it? what the hell do they say??? I wanna know...

You'd be suprized.
The purists don't want to even look at it, they hold their nose as they walk by, and if they do say anything, usually it's to express their disgust that I hacked it up from factory boredom.
Believe me, there is always gonna be someone with something negative to say, but mostly people like it.

It turns alot of heads when I roll into the car shows, but some people give me dirty looks, probably jealous cause it makes their chevy or ford look like crap. LOL.

It takes all kinds.
I get people lambasting me about changing it from factory boredom.

Others say it's the baddest car there.

Most Women tell me there is no words to describe it as they shake their head looking for the word, then I say "Sexy?" and they light up and say "Yeah, SEXXXY, that's the word." LOL.

Kids go ape over it.

I get more negative comments at Mopar only gatherings believe it or not because I think you will have more purist types there that love to show off their superior Mopar knowledge and lament in the fact that they can show off to their buddies how smart they are while they pick my car apart with a scoff on their face like they are at a lemon eating contest.

I usually piss them off even more by showing them even more flaws on the vehicle and tell them how I should have kept it factory original like all of the other boring cars that have no individuality.
Then I point out my GM alternator, thart usually sends them over the deep end. ha, ha.
I improvise, it's fun.:snakeman:

You'd be suprized.
The purists don't want to even look at it, they hold their nose as they walk by, and if they do say anything, usually it's to express their disgust that I hacked it up from factory boredom.
Believe me, there is always gonna be someone with something negative to say, but mostly people like it.

It turns alot of heads when I roll into the car shows, but some people give me dirty looks, probably jealous cause it makes their chevy or ford look like crap. LOL.

It takes all kinds.
I get people lambasting me about changing it from factory boredom.

Others say it's the baddest car there.

Most Women tell me there is no words to describe it as they shake their head looking for the word, then I say "Sexy?" and they light up and say "Yeah, SEXXXY, that's the word." LOL.

Kids go ape over it.

I get more negative comments at Mopar only gatherings believe it or not because I think you will have more purist types there that love to show off their superior Mopar knowledge and lament in the fact that they can show off to their buddies how smart they are while they pick my car apart with a scoff on their face like they are at a lemon eating contest.

I usually piss them off even more by showing them even more flaws on the vehicle and tell them how I should have kept it factory original like all of the other boring cars that have no individuality.
Then I point out my GM alternator, thart usually sends them over the deep end. ha, ha.
I improvise, it's fun.:snakeman:

wow...I don't get it....I'd have to agree with you that some of the haters are probably jealous...I'd absolutely love to have your car...I remember seeing pics of it all stripped down, and you had just got it painted, with the stripes...I was simply amazed and hadn't seen anything like it! Hearing you tell me all of this about how people act against your car, makes me want to do something crazy and ridiculous with my dart!! lol...

I have a question on the 67 blue convertable shown in response #8.
What size and type of wheels are those? They look nice!

wow...I don't get it....I'd have to agree with you that some of the haters are probably jealous...I'd absolutely love to have your car...I remember seeing pics of it all stripped down, and you had just got it painted, with the stripes...I was simply amazed and hadn't seen anything like it! Hearing you tell me all of this about how people act against your car, makes me want to do something crazy and ridiculous with my dart!! lol...

Dude, you should, different is good.:toothy10:

You'd be suprized.

I've gotten the same kinds of responses on my car. I usually tell them if I wasn't allowed to modify it I would have sent it to the crusher. I find that there are more anal retentive types in the Mopar community than Ford or GM.

IMG_0810.jpg

Just tell them "It's the American way."

Some people like their burgers plain. while others like "the works."

Does anybody know this car? Interested in info on the wheels.
Picture20941.jpg

-
Back