lets see some notch cuda pics

-
there are other posts with that car, i think the 17" rims on a duster thread. the owner is a member here but doesnt own the car anymore if i remember right.

poor picture from 1975 of my 1st car

N75Cuda.jpg

Love the Cragers, the dark blue, Black vinyl top, but the white stripe, what was i thinking, I added a decal kind of like the flag on the back of AAR's

N75Cuda.jpg

I think TC67CUDA's got us all beat with that magnumforce , multicolored 67 car.

Now that car is beyond words!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've gotten the same kinds of responses on my car. I usually tell them if I wasn't allowed to modify it I would have sent it to the crusher. I find that there are more anal retentive types in the Mopar community than Ford or GM.

IMG_0810.jpg

Nice shot of the south end of yours. A cool lookin' car. Another exceptional
notch!

poor picture from 1975 of my 1st car

View attachment 147752

Love the Cragers, the dark blue, Black vinyl top, but the white stripe, what was i thinking, I added a decal kind of like the flag on the back of AAR's
WildCat thats funny my avatar is a picture of my first car from 1975. I think we need a way back time machine on this board LOL.

Yep love that Hurst logo too!!

I have liked the Hurst Equiped logo since they first started putting them on Pontiacs that had 4spds back in the 60's. I was getting some stuff from Summit and needed another $10 to get to the no interest dollar point on my Summit Card so I was flipping through the catalog for something for $10 and it jumped off the page and hit me! :)

Wow man, he sure put some money into that car....chachingalingaling!!
Wish I could afford that power plant.

He is the 3rd owner after us. We bought it from the original owner back in the late 80's. It had 19k original miles. It was turned into a race car car in 70-71 with a 700HP HEMI. Then the gas wars came and they couldnt afford to race it so they parked it. Sat in the guys garage till be bought it. We bought it as a roller and a friend bought the HEMI.
My dad sold it as a roller to a guy. He put the HEMI in and sold it to a kid then he sold it to the new owner,Dennis. Dennis has put ALOT of time and money into it and it REALLY looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! I believe the HEMI is either from over rebuilt from ARUZZA.

Did somebody say NOTCH!! Here is mine in Madator Red. I really want some new wheels and tires. DGC333, your stance on your car looks awesome.

Barracuda pic.jpg

LS-300 thats my car,those wheels are american racing chrome torque thrust 18x10 with 6.5 backspace and toyo proxe tires 245/40/18.8)
Thanks for the info. I would have guessed 17" not 18". Isn't 10 a bit wide as it looks like you use them on all four?

Thanks for the info. I would have guessed 17" not 18". Isn't 10 a bit wide as it looks like you use them on all four?
Yes ,the wheels are 18x10 with 6.5 backspace they never rubbed and I had the car as low as it would go!8)

I've gotten the same kinds of responses on my car. I usually tell them if I wasn't allowed to modify it I would have sent it to the crusher. I find that there are more anal retentive types in the Mopar community than Ford or GM.

IMG_0810.jpg

No Frog, No. You want anal retentive? Go to a Corvette show. Serious pucker heads there.....

This is from two weeks ago Thrusday at the annual Spring Fling Speed Festival two days before every Spring Fling.

SFSF10AlanE10a.jpg

SFSF10AlanE57b.jpg

SteveSFSF10Med80.JPG

SFSF10Track13.jpg

See cudas aren't just for drags any more!!!

Here is my 67:
Barracuda003.jpg

I know......I am a product of the 80's w/ the centerlines.....
Barracuda007.jpg

But they go so good w/ the Gomango orange.....I carried it into the interier also.As you can see, I am not total purist......70 Pistol Grip, but so many people just like the "cool shifter"
Barracuda005.jpg

I also have a set of steelies....that I will paint gomango also, and add the 67 centercaps to give it the stocker look.But the rears are 15's, and the fronts will be 14's
Andrew/Kidd

-
Back