Magnum Force Racing tubular K member

-
I have a Bob's pro fab K member in my Blown Hemi Dart ... It works great and Bob's saves you lots of cash ... looks GREAT and you can use your own Brakes

Attachments

• hemi dart 2.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 784
The wider stance is true especially on his earlier ones that were designed for air ride when I first started looking that is what stopped me from buying one also, but his newer ones are now the same as my original width also when I went and personally looked at his k frames at his shop is what made my mind up , his dart has 305/25/18 on the front and tucks in quite nice .
Like I stated earlier I had no info on Denny's k members I had never found them in all my searches for k members but after reading your build I see that they are well built also infact I might contact him about my new project (a slammed 1970 D100) since I see he does custom designed stuff

Thanks guys I sent Denny a PM

I went alter-k-tion. Love it. Get the power rack option. It's awesome. Customer service is second to none too. The practally fell in to the car it was so easy to install. A true bolt in complete deal.

HEMI DENNY WAY OR NO WAY!! you can get it anyway you want to taylor to your ride/build. No hacking to get car lower if you desire. Many brake options and no track width added.

I been talking to HemiDenny for over a year, great guy. Quick at getting back to you and has lots of pictures. I have read lots on the forum about him, no first had experience about his product, but looks and sound great. Haven't heard a bad review yet.
Also, he is currently working to develope a k member for the new hemi swaps.
I am going with Hemi as soon as he is ready with the new K, as I am swapping a 5.7.

I went alter-k-tion. Love it. Get the power rack option. It's awesome. Customer service is second to none too. The practally fell in to the car it was so easy to install. A true bolt in complete deal.

X2 Tried and true. Been out for years with a PERFECT track record. I'm VERY happy with my AlterKation.

-
Back