-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny
7 pages of talk about Tony.
This drives u-bloob hits.
-
Let it go, and see what happens.

* “Next time on UTG” - Tony pulls the engine again! Wears out fasteners and re-thinks strategy.

He gets hits and sponsors as long as the soap opera plays and people tune in.

Funny
7 pages of talk about Tony.
This drives u-bloob hits.
Yep, I love it..
The one's around here who think they are "smart" because they are trashing him are actually not too bright because they are promoting his channel..

I've seen some shitty bore reringed engines run pretty fast..leaving the "pencil protector" crowd scratching their heads..
Good sir, I take umbrage with this remark!

qYiBVo9h.jpg

Wow, get over yourself. You were complaining about people quoting you and drawing you back onto this thread. I can fix that for you if you wish. I can just turn your ability to comment here and you are cured. Oh and by the way, I can read all your deleted threads where you call others names. And also, this is a private forum owned by Joey so you don't have 1st. Ammendment rights here. You play by his rules or you may find yourself in the cooler or booted to the street. Understand?

Why not show us what YOU can do instead of living off the work everyone else does?
I'm flattered that you always want to make it about me but this is Tony, David and Andy's baby

Please don't come asking for rent money for the space I now take up in your head.

Thanks again.

I'm flattered that you always want to make it about me but this is Tony, David and Andy's baby

Please don't come asking for rent money for the space I now take up in your head.

Thanks again.

Don’t be flattered. I pointed out the blatantly obvious, which is you leg hump a bunch of guys with which you have no affiliation and act like you have input in the work.

It’s already old hat. So move on. Post your own work. Of course, I doubt you do anything but talk about other people so you have no tangible work to post.

Later dude.

It's nice to know that Tony is still getting under the skin of all the wankers who take themselves and him too seriously.
His day's at "Cars Illustrated " should have told you something..
I remember all the heads popping when he put those Hemi heads on a 440 block nitro deal..
If Tony's pissing you off, then I'm laughing about it.!!!
Best post on the thread! Sometimes it takes a wanker to point out the other wankers.

Hope you get the joke Baker.

Don’t be flattered. I pointed out the blatantly obvious, which is you leg hump a bunch of guys with which you have no affiliation and act like you have input in the work.

It’s already old hat. So move on. Post your own work. Of course, I doubt you do anything but talk about other people so you have no tangible work to post.

Later dude.
Are you worried Tony will replace you as the new forum God?

It's interesting to see what different people are doing in the hobby. If you were actually doing something you wouldn't need to be here policing everyone on what they can and can't do.

I'm not paying you rent no matter how many times you flatter me.

Are you worried Tony will replace you as the new forum God?

It's interesting to see what different people are doing in the hobby. If you were actually doing something you wouldn't need to be here policing everyone on what they can and can't do.

You know, you’re such a douch nozzle. And an uneducated one at that. Since that is the case with you, I’ll spell it out in little words so you can grasp this.

I actually subscribe to UT’s channel. I’ve watched most every video he has produced in the last two plus years.

So you need to get over what ever leg humping man crush you have on Tony and get your own life.

I don’t criticize UT on much, but the BULLshit project is just that. It’s been done, over and over and over for decades. It’s not new. It’s not interesting and there ain’t a single ******* thing anyone will learn from it. Not one. And it won’t be entertaining either.

The sad part is this will reflect poorly on DV and Andy. They ought to know this is a loser project that isn’t worth attaching their name and reputation on.

It’s that simple really, but donks like you and Bakerlite want to make it something it’s not and then agitate for stupiditys sake.

So take your do nothing *** and go somewhere else.

This is a stupid, bad, idiotic, used up, worn out project. It will serve no one but stooges like you well.

Tony David and Andy can do whatever they like. And they certainly do not need to get your approval or permission. You've blown another mental head gasket. Get your head into a workshop and get it looked at by a trained professional. Until then keep posting meme.

Anyone else come here for the comedy?
Not really, I’m here to kick it with all the civil a body brothers. The rest I ignore. As in ignore,ignore,ignore. Wonderful feature to have on this sight. On top of that I just don’t get folks that dig stirring up ****.

Reminds me of me at 13 with my first slant six. I fixed it until it was worse. then someone took some time to help teach me. These days that is available through youtube. Lord knows the car culture has gone to ****. Many are too busy worrying about feeling like their stuff is superior to help a dumb kid who is going to break more than he fixes until he gets some skills and coordination.
Oh and since when do hot rodders care about legality.
The problem with this is, if a 13 yo goes to UTG he's getting mislead.

It will be interesting to see how it turns out. But if they regrind the cam, change pistons, lighten the rotating assembly, and do head work, I see no issue getting 300+ hp. I'm sure the carb (are they using the GM rochester?) will get work.
He said stock 318. A dead stock 318 will not make 300 horsepower.

I always advise the best bang for the buck is a magnum 360 with a chinese intake.
But think of the broke 15 year old kid we all once were. A die grinder or a dremel was the key to the horsepower kingdom.
Remember the excitement of scoring a cheap sure grip or 4 barrel intake at the scrap yard.

This hobby needs to be fun and accessible or it will die.
The cost of the hobby has been ridiculous for years now. Even putting 360 heads on a 318 is a waste of time and money unless you are going to change the pistons to raise the compression. Milling the heads isn't cheap and causes port alignment and intake manifold bolt alignment issues, can cause push rod length problems too. I talked to a couple of highly experienced machine shops and they all agreed that it it's cheaper to buy a set of pistons then mill the 360 heads to raise the compression. One even said that the front and rear of the block could require machine work. You simply can't mill 0.060" off the chamber side of the cylinder heads and not expect for everything to line up with out issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back