Monroe load adjustable shock

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Ok 0n my 69 Dart my spring were reark likly spelled wrong last year they did not get them were I would of like to be.There in great shape but would like a little more lift in the rear.Will the Monroe Sensatrac Load adjustable shock give me more lift in the rear? who has them on there cars worth it or not.Dont feel like pulling the rear all apart again.Thease shocks have a coil spring around them also any clearance problems with them

Ok 0n my 69 Dart my spring were reark likly spelled wrong last year they did not get them were I would of like to be.There in great shape but would like a little more lift in the rear.Will the Monroe Sensatrac Load adjustable shock give me more lift in the rear? who has them on there cars worth it or not.Dont feel like pulling the rear all apart again.Thease shocks have a coil spring around them also any clearance problems with them

Hello, I put them on my 74 Dart and my 66 Belvedere II. I gained an additional 2 inches, in the rear, on the 74 Dart. I gained 1 inch, in the rear, on the 66 Belvedere II. They went on easy and fit perfect on both cars. The ride is excellent. MMG

Attachments

• shocks.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 204
Hello, I put them on my 74 Dart and my 66 Belvedere II. I gained an additional 2 inches, in the rear, on the 74 Dart. I gained 1 inch, in the rear, on the 66 Belvedere II. They went on easy and fit perfect on both cars. The ride is excellent. MMG

Sweet thankssss anyone else care to add?

I installed a pair on my 73 340 Dart Sport looking for an inch gain. Gained the inch, rides great.

OK almost sold,only problem could be i have 2 1/2 inch tail pipes might be a tight fit back there.

Hey Snake........Ive heard good things about the shocks. I have considered these as well to go mine. Ive been under the back of the dart of mine lately. Were they bolt up top to the bottom.......Im thinking you should have decent clearence from the exhaust. How close to rear center do you have them coming out?

Hey Snake........Ive heard good things about the shocks. I have considered these as well to go mine. Ive been under the back of the dart of mine lately. Were they bolt up top to the bottom.......Im thinking you should have decent clearence from the exhaust. How close to rear center do you have them coming out?

Not sure Ed been a wile since I have been under her.

I looked at the websites offering those. Info there didn't answer some questions..
How would one know how much lift the install will provide ?
Any adjustments provided ?
I wouldn't expect the factory shock posts to support vehicle weight anyway, just curious.

Darn would like to try thoes shocks,but as ya can see its a tight fit between my shock and tail pipes,I got about half an inch of room.

Attachments

• sony 003.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 139
  • sony 004.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 140
  • sony 005.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 141
-
Back