Mopar owners have more than 1 car, true or false?

-

813Demon340

Reaction score
TRUE!!!!
I have come to a conclusion that almost all Mopar owners have more than 1 car....in fact we usually have several "stashed away" for that next project. I am guilty of this myself as theres 5 pentastar products around my house in various stages of restoration. Has anybody else noticed this trend too?

TRUE!!!!
I have come to a conclusion that almost all Mopar owners have more than 1 car....in fact we usually have several "stashed away" for that next project. I am guilty of this myself as theres 5 pentastar products around my house in various stages of restoration. Has anybody else noticed this trend too?

Yepp! We have the same situation here in Sweden. This has shown up the last 10 years. My own situation include 5 Darts, one D100 pick-up and one 2002 Dakota Crew Cab.

Only have 2, (Waaaaaaaaaaaaa)
A '79 Dodge Magnum, A '73 360/4spd Cuda

We've got three Mopars, two Fords and a 'yota.

I have 4 Mopars, 1 VW, 1 Ford, 1 Buick, 1 Toyota, 1 Saturn, 1 carport, No garage, No parking.

1- 66 dodge dart race car
1- 72 plymouth duster street car
1- 97 dodge 3500 4x4 cummins dually (daily driver)

If I could afford to buy more I would have them.

1 '72 Dart,1 '71 Dart (parts), 1 minivan (3 kids), '68 Galaxie 500XL (daily driver), '74 F-100, '03 Taurus (interior parts, then to the scrapper). Just sent 10 or so to the scrapper (2 were busses) to make room and fund project.

Yes, too many projects for sure: '65 Cuda "Formula S" restomod, '74 Duster Pro Touring effort, and a '60 Chev short bed Prostreet truck... all in various stages of progress.

All Mopar, we have had good luck with all of them.

69 Plymouth Barracuda
97 Chrysler T&C
07 Chrysler PT
07 Dodge Caliber R/T
08 Dodge Caliber SRT4

I have 2 Darts, 2 Dakotas, 1 Caravan and a Plymouth Sundance Duster.
And like others, no parking.

Got a scamp and a challenger along with my DD. And Im only 21 I can only imagine when I have my own place and can afford more!

3 Hot Rods 76 Dart Lite, 75 Colt, 70 Challenger
2 daily drivers 97 Ram, 95 Caravan
1 flip car 98 Stratus

All Mopars for now, but 1 of the daily drivers may evolve into a Suburban, pending spousal approval.

1 64 Valiant S W
1 65 Dart G T work in progress race car
2 67 Barracudas one a parts car the other a work in progress
and if we are listing all vehicles 1 F150,1Mini Cooper 2 Kawasaki mules
2 clubcar carryalls 2 Kubota tractors.6 Harley Davidsons 8 Honda 50's
1 80cu in KZ1000.1 96 in harley nitrobike and my #1 fun vehicle a
club car golf cart converted to a stage with a stripper pole.I might have missed a few
Roscoe
www.roscoeschilichallenge.com

I have a 74 duster with a 71 demon grille and tail panel, and a 70 satellite I am working on to become a Superbird clone. The daily driver is a Ford f250 powerstroke.

We have 5 Mopars
-67 Barracuda Fastback
-66 Barracuda
-98 Dakota
-90 Le Baron
-96 Seebring Convert

and a -08 Suzuki Swift

We as a family have;

2009 Jeep Wrangler JK (Wife's)
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi (My baby)
1999 Chrysler Sebring LXI (Daughter's)
1979 Dodge Stepside W/ 340 and 19 1/2 inch rear tires
1973 Plymouth Duster soon to be 340/416 haven't decided yet although I have the 340

That's right, Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth and Jeep. I would like to pick up a Gremlin to put a 408 in, and to have AMC covered, but I am in too deep now. I once had an AMC Eagle Wagon, what a turd. I also once had two Dodge/Mitsubishi 80 something Challengers. A Mercedes and a Fiat are not in my near future.

I was thinking of starting my own club called the Emmeffers (M.F.ers). For Mopar Faithful people like me that only own Mopars. What do you think?

I've had several different muscle cars over the years. But finally I've dedicated all my time and money to one car, my 68 Barracuda notchback. I hope to buy a turn key E-body Barracuda down the road if finances allow for it. These will be the last muscle cars I own.

I have 5 cars
1938 Dodge Truck
1967 Plymouth Barrcuda
1988 Suzuki Samurai (hunting camp car)
2000 Dodge Dakota
2009 Kia Borrego ( Wifes car don't know )

Tracey S glad to see somebody else here thats mopar faithful, That atleast makes 2 of us, Most on here drive junk yotas, you know the more they kill the more they sell, I have the 71 swinger, wifes daily driver 2000 ram 5.9,My daily driver 95 ram 278.000 miles now same motor and trans. no rebuild,nothing but tune ups and oil changes,Son has a 04 srt-4 and 02 jeep sahara, 2 project cars 64 dart,92 daytona iroc This is a mopar family

-
Back