Mopar rooms

-

moparclown

Reaction score
I was just curious if I am the only nutcase?Post pics of your SAC(spousel avoidance center)8)And yes,thats a 340 block being used as a table stand.8)

100_8971.JPG

100_8974.JPG

nice room! love the decorators touches...lol! hey is this room hidden behind a secret bookcase or sliding wall? that would be way cool to have. i would like to have a room like this myself.

No sliding walls,but that would be cool.
The 340 is waiting paitiently for me to finish my 71 Cuda.
I haven't finished with the room yet and need to straighten out this side.

100_8973.JPG

Love the 'SAC' term!!!
Can't send a photo of my finished room yet as I'm currently storing boxes of parts for my 'new' '69 Dart - parts I've purchased to replace the old parts that are going to be replaced. Got to say though that my wife is fully supportive of the 'Mopar Room' and even made some 'checkered flag' curtains for the window.
When done, I'll have at least 2 rooms in the whole house: the 'Mopar Room' and the garage (OK, most of the garage. Just gotta leave room for the washer, dryer, and an upright freezer).

I have a 360 end table, headers on the wall, compressor in the front room and the rest of the motor under the bed for safe keeping.

you did it all wrong, your sapose to have the headlights in the grilles hooked up to the light switch!!! :D

hey moparclown, how much for you to part with those Barracuda grills???

One of my best friends has the best mopar collection. Im amazed evry time I look around in it. Check it out at StevenJuliano.com

061805_01.jpg

061805_03.jpg

061805_06.jpg

061805_34.jpg

061805_42.jpg

schwinn2.jpg

111906_10.jpg

082805_05.jpg

One of my best friends has the best mopar collection. Im amazed evry time I look around in it. Check it out at StevenJuliano.com

Now thats awsome. Looks like a mopar mecca,especially the concept cars he has.

here's the mopar room which also happens to be the garage and one of the office which happens to have one of my other favorite themes

ATT00026.jpg

ATT00037.jpg

Some very cool stuff in those pics.I need to see that place of steve's,could a regular guy like me get in there?I mean is it open to the public?
As far as the grilles go,the only one that is for sale is the 70.
The 69 and 71 grilles are for my cars,sorry.

i hink yall are relly gonna like mione but i have to clean it first lol

my room is painted hemi orange lol

If all goes planned in my life (famous guitarist)...I'll have a collection like that...for now though, my bedroom is my collection. 8)

NewPicturesfromcamera199683547.jpg

mountwashinngton235.jpg

NewPicturesfromcamera199683533.jpg

NewPicturesfromcamera199683491.jpg

I have more stuff. I have a few tin signs, more diecasts, my Charger's gauge cluster on my dresser plus my closet is full of Charger parts and over 400 boxed hot wheels.

As you may know, I threw my ex out over 16 years ago...I didn't like her boyfriend.

My dining room.
P6041685.jpg

And I can do this.

DiningRoomTable.jpg

My favorite place--3 miles from home.
Image008.jpg

My parts rooms are overflowing right now so no pics available.

-
Back