Mopars in the Park Minnesota 2014.....FABO Meet-N-Greet.....May 31-June 1 2014

-
Mmmmm, well that took my mind off my car......

Man if it could go wrong it did tonight! New air cleaner for the car... Test fit it, by sitting it on the carb and I could close the hood! Awesome! Install the threaded rod and tighten it down and shut the hood and the hood bounced back up. It now has 2 dimples in it from the damn wing nut!!! Grrrrrr! Installed old air cleaner. Looked at the Fiance and told her thats a good reason to get my dual snorkel scoop!!! She rolled her eyes.

Washed the car and decided it was a beautiful night here in MN for a drive. 10 miles away we come to a stop light. Light turns green turn the corner and the Fiance says her foot is getting wet. I told her it was from washing the car. No wait that is green! Quick whipped the car around and headed for home. At least we got it to the house. Yep, heater core sprung a leak! DAMN IT!!!!

Not sure how many but it takes more than 2 days to see it all, fills up most of the fairgrounds and is an impressive "all Mopar" show, go on the Midwest Mopars site or the show flier, they have lots going on, Tom Hoover (father of the Hemi) will be there as well as many other Mopar celebs and vintage race cars, 50th anneversary of the Hemi.... Too much to list.

It's Tom Hoover of "Showtime" funny car fame, don't think the father of the Hemi Tom Hoover will be there, but i could be wrong.

I'll be there both days.

Mmmmm, well that took my mind off my car......

Man if it could go wrong it did tonight! New air cleaner for the car... Test fit it, by sitting it on the carb and I could close the hood! Awesome! Install the threaded rod and tighten it down and shut the hood and the hood bounced back up. It now has 2 dimples in it from the damn wing nut!!! Grrrrrr! Installed old air cleaner. Looked at the Fiance and told her thats a good reason to get my dual snorkel scoop!!! She rolled her eyes.

Washed the car and decided it was a beautiful night here in MN for a drive. 10 miles away we come to a stop light. Light turns green turn the corner and the Fiance says her foot is getting wet. I told her it was from washing the car. No wait that is green! Quick whipped the car around and headed for home. At least we got it to the house. Yep, heater core sprung a leak! DAMN IT!!!!

Oh that sucks!
Are you going to try to fix it before the show or just block off the heater core for the weekend?

500 pre registered cars this year according to there website.

I've heard car counts in past years anywhere between 800-1200 cars roughly.

I've owned my Dart since 93 and this is one show I have always wanted to attend just never got around to it. Only a couple hours or so away. I help my nephew with a soap box derby car and have a race that weekend in Omaha, Neb. Oh well maybe next year.
Aaron

Oh that sucks!
Are you going to try to fix it before the show or just block off the heater core for the weekend?

Sadly, Im in the process of repairing it and I wont have my car there. I will be coming to the show though. Looking forward to it.. Perhaps next year the car will be there.

It looks like they've taken the rain out of the forecast!!!

Sat
May 31

Partly Cloudy
80°

63°

Partly Cloudy

Chance of rain:20% Wind:S at 8 mph

Weather has changed already Keith brought rain sat and Monday....... But it may change again

love the mopar bra heheee
trailer is hooked up and im ready to go sooooooon

We will be there in the rain all weekend
Staying at the quality Inn in Lakeville
If your staying there stop in for a beer and some bench racing ... Will be great to meet everyone
Just look up our room
Wayne and Margi Puffer

all loaded up, cars on the trailer,, anytime after noon thursday i will be headed there yeaaaa haaa

A couple of friends are going to follow us to the show, a 65 Barracuda and fresh resto-not driven more than 100 miles yet 70 Challenger

We will be there in the rain all weekend
Staying at the quality Inn in Lakeville
If your staying there stop in for a beer and some bench racing ... Will be great to meet everyone
Just look up our room
Wayne and Margi Puffer

Staying at same place!

Jeff and Tammy

Lol. Ok I'm here camping. All set up. Lol the weather is beautyful. Where is everyone ? Lol

Have fun you guys! I'll be thinking of you when I am setting outside in the rain at a wedding in Mississippi. LOL Send lots of pics.................... tmm

Have fun you guys! I'll be thinking of you when I am setting outside in the rain at a wedding in Mississippi. LOL Send lots of pics.................... tmm

I'll be sure to text you a bunch of pictures :glasses7:

You better be there next year though lol :D

Home early from work, just need to give the car a bath and get it loaded up, leaving early Saturday morning. See you all at the show And remember, a-body class for the meet-n -greet at 1:00....look for my canopy tent with the FABO banner :toothy7:

I'm leaving in the morning. Should be there by 10:00

Drive safe everyone.................Ted

I'm planning to caravan down there early Saturday morning with 2 or 3 other friends and their B Body cars. My car will look more like a rat rod in it's current state. LOL

-
Back