Mopars in the Park Minnesota 2014.....FABO Meet-N-Greet.....May 31-June 1 2014

-
Have fun guy's! that's one good show, one of the best I've been too
Hopefully the weather will hold out and be sunny!
couldn't make it again this year. Hopefully, next year

Leaving now and its raining, but I have a few refreshments for you A-body guys-n-gals

Leaving now and its raining, but I have a few refreshments for you A-body guys-n-gals

Y'all have a great day Pete :cheers:, the rain is on it's way out for a groovy day with some fun folks today :cheers: Please have one for me and take some pictures to share for us that can't be there :glasses7:

3 Mikes can't make it this year. We will gang up on you guys one of these years. lol. setting the lobby of our hotel in Cape Girardeau enjoying a cup of java and catching up with you guys. Isn't the net great? Back a page one of you guys mentioned Tom Hoover. He is considered the father of the Hemi. He worked for Chrysler on the development as well as having a successfull racing career. Google him. Lots of great reading. tmm

3 Mikes can't make it this year. We will gang up on you guys one of these years. lol. setting the lobby of our hotel in Cape Girardeau enjoying a cup of java and catching up with you guys. Isn't the net great? Back a page one of you guys mentioned Tom Hoover. He is considered the father of the Hemi. He worked for Chrysler on the developme:Dnt as well as having a successfull racing career. Google him. Lots of great reading. tmm
Your at Cape G. Missouri ?
I bet everything starting to get good about now. ......
............get me on out of the cooler...
yep.... us Mike's will do this one day .:D:D:D:glasses7:

Had a great time today meeting many members. See you next year and maybe before then as well. Love the huge network of people with a common goal and similar interests! headed home about 2pm to try and beat the rain since I have no wipers and temporarily installed front and rear windshields. only about 20 miles away so it all worked out great, battle scars and all~

-Doug

Had a blast today, one of the best shows ive been to in a long time, nice meeting everyone too, we are planning on this show again next year!

I had a good time meeting everyone as well. You will all have to forgive me if I forget your names, I pretty much already have LOL. Im looking forward to bringing my car next year and spending more time chatting with everyone. Thanks for the beer Keith and Pete! Oh and my fiance thought all you guys where a pretty cool bunch, and she will let me hang out with you all again LOL

Had a great time at the show, talked to Keith early in the day but needed to leave before the meet and greet, shure hated to not see every one but was a good day in swap area so might have my car ready for next year.

Lon;:burnout:

Thanks for the group photo Keith. Missed seeing you guys.

It was a great show! Got to meet Keith and got some new ideas for my ride. Mobilecustoms that is one nice fish you got...

Had a fun day today and was great to see everybody, hope you all had a good time and will post some pics when I get home :glasses7:

It was a great show! Got to meet Keith and got some new ideas for my ride. Mobilecustoms that is one nice fish you got...

Thanks! It is a work in progress but lots of fun and fast. Keith, thanks again for the cold beers!!!

It was a great turnout and there TONS of A-Body cars. Hope they adjust the sections next year so we can all hang together without breaking the "rules".
-Not that it really matters, I come from a long line of rule breakers.

Here's a few photos I took:

Attachments

• IMG_20140530_202428_504.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_20140531_102731_235.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_20140531_125619_277.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_20140531_122718_152.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_20140531_102129_326.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 258
Few photos! That white Scamp was built in my Home town! Wish the owner of that duster was around. I was looking at his cooling set up. Its crude but must work! I would like to go mechanical fan if I could.

Hope you enjoyed the show Josh, wish we had more time to talk, maybe next year!

I took some pics and will do my best to get them posted tonight, I really enjoyed talking to members, even ran into some today with the crappy weather....dang rain....oh well, next year will be better and I already can't wait. Lots of members stayed over night, next year we need to plan better and all stay at the same place so we can hang out after the show and possibly organize a FABO car cruise. Thank you to all who stopped by to say hi and for all the new signatures on my banner :glasses7:

It was really great to see you guys again. Kinda bummed that I had to roll early but I wanted to beat the rain. It worked out well. Most of my ride home was dry.
Keith I like the idea of a FABO cruise.

Ted

It was really great to see you guys again. Kinda bummed that I had to roll early but I wanted to beat the rain. It worked out well. Most of my ride home was dry.
Keith I like the idea of a FABO cruise.

Ted

I can't take credit for the "FABO cruise" but another member mentioned it would be cool to try one next year. There were a lot of members who stayed at different hotels, I think it would be cool if next year we could plan to stay at the same one and could have a party in the parking lot lol....

I can't take credit for the "FABO cruise" but another member mentioned it would be cool to try one next year. There were a lot of members who stayed at different hotels, I think it would be cool if next year we could plan to stay at the same one and could have a party in the parking lot lol....

Perhaps next year I could do that. Still have to trailer it up but would be fun! Id be in for that. It was great to finally meet. Didn't have much time at the show to spend. But yes would be nice to stay around the same place.

A cruise would be a lot of fun. Tough for me to justify getting a hotel since I only live 45 minutes away, but that dont mean I cant stick around for the fun.

I had a good time meeting everyone as well. You will all have to forgive me if I forget your names, I pretty much already have LOL. Im looking forward to bringing my car next year and spending more time chatting with everyone. Thanks for the beer Keith and Pete! Oh and my fiance thought all you guys where a pretty cool bunch, and she will let me hang out with you all again LOL
Now is the time to pop the question 'Honey ,Will you like an A-bodie too?' It was great talking to everyone

Pete, I've tried that one already. LOL There was a Plum Crazy duster on Craigslist about a year ago and I told her we could have his and hers.. She just rolled her eyes at me... Which now that I think about, I get that a lot! LOL

-
Back