more than just a screen name

-
Cool thread ........ some I have wondered about also ........mine is simple I own a 72 Demon and its paint code is TB3......although I wish I had just used my name, It would make things a lot easier when you meet folks at a show........

Attachments

• 205.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 318
Easy, Kinda...
Hendo is the short version on my last name. Heck, even my battery commander called me that many years ago.
The Rev part has a couple of meanings you can pick from.
First would be a tach thing, ya know, revving an engine.
or
I can tend to get a bit preachy when one of my minions piss me off and ask me questions without checking the service manual. So I read to them from "the book".

I own a Demon and it has a 416 stroker engine in it. Thus, Demon416.

I live a block from the north shore of Lake Superior and have a blue 68 Barracuda.
I've been thinking of dropping the blu part in case I paint it a different color.
I'll wait and see.

I live a block from the north shore of Lake Superior and have a blue 68 Barracuda.
I've been thinking of dropping the blu part in case I paint it a different color.
I'll wait and see.

I always thought your username was cool, and also being from MN I understood it right away, I wouldn't change it! :glasses7:

I have a 1977 XLCR ( Ironhead Harley Cafe Racer) They only built them for 2 years. '77 and '78, 9 were leftover and titled as '79's, so Ironracer1 seemed fitting.:burnout:

my screen name is PRINE because thats my last name.

In high school, out on the football field or on the Track, in the USAF doing whatever, at the job.....everbody says " Hey PRINE!! "

sounded good at registration time

and I didnt figure any of the 700 or so OTHER Prines' on Facebook would mind......

Well, i got my name from a long time ago when i was buying these A-bodies up in the 80's for cheap. I put out the word that i would buy any one that was cheap enough.
I was in a bar once and a guy wanted to sell a '75 Duster for $200. One of my friends piped up and said that i would buy it, because i'm a real Dartnut. And the name stuck.
Yeah, i admit i'm kinda nuts about Darts! (A bodies)
I actually had almost 50 at one time, most were parts cars. I actually saved a lot from the crusher.
But i'm much better now........

Hey...how convenient is that! What would happen if you were a Chevy or Ford guy....eegadd!!!:glasses7:

Thank God we don't have to worry about that as I am fortunate enough to love Mopars... Although GT340 is right about Mickey Thompson

I couldn't think of anything cool or interesting at sign up time, so I figured I am a 72 and I like Dodges :) I happen to have a '72 Dart, but in the user name, it actually refers to the year I am.

Common conversation in my life....Hi, My name is Garth.
Mark?
No, Garth.
Bart?
No, Garth.
Brian? (I don't know how they get Brian from Garth, but it happens alot)
No, Garth.....like Garth Brooks.
Oh, are you related? (yup, I have seriously heard that one before)
Nope, no relation, I'm the other Garth

was obvious when i joined FABO, it kind'a grew from there...

Swifter----Because I own a Duster--Get it???????? Took swiffer and added a "T" my wife is always running a round the house with the damm thing cleaning the floors--Steve

"dilley340"...
My last name is Dilley and I have had a passion for the Duster 340's ever since high school ('75 - '77). I remember a '72 Tor-Red 340 Duster and a Hemi Orange '71 or '72 Demon 340 on the school parking lot! I had an old beat-up SB '63 Impala. :protest:

Interestingly enough, I was born at 3:40 AM!

K.o.swinger was a spin from my street racing days and i always liked some ruff lol

K.o.swinger was a spin from my street racing days and i always liked some ruff lol

i always wondered about this and really like K.O. swinger ......bcoz in school people used to call me Rani K.O. bcoz my original last name is Kommalapati ....which its kinda hard for most Americans to pronounce and deal with an East Indian name like that so it was easier to cut it down to K.O. LOL

now i operate under my adoptive american family name so its easier LOL

I own a 1985 Omni GLH Turbo. (85GLHT). Bought it in 87. Still have it to this day. The car is pretty fast too.

I use the same username on every forum I belong to....... Just to keep it simple.

-
Back