my $400 ebay impulse buy. lol

-
Thats kind of the one I am going for too. BADWAGN

I also want to thank John again for blasting these rallies. They look great. But now I think I am going to sell them or something and put the money towards the beast. I hate to take stuff I got for free and sell, but.... So if anyone is looking for a set of 14x6 rallies with trim rings and center caps that basically just need finished, let me know.

I am also selling lots of other stuff in order to get everything ready. One being a steel crank 71 440 with 60K orig miles.

Sorry for it being so late...

JmacWagon122.jpg

Hey, thanks Zach. Looks great.

If I go that route, which I don't think I will anymore. I would have had the wheels gloss black. I am really thinking of staying F3 green just to keep it different. But the interior is going black for sure.

Hey, thanks Zach. Looks great.

If I go that route, which I don't think I will anymore. I would have had the wheels gloss black. I am really thinking of staying F3 green just to keep it different. But the interior is going black for sure.

I tried gloss black first! lol, the wheels/tires on this one were giving me a hard time so I just finished them in flat black and did my best on the tires. Staying green isn't bad though.

A small little update, I am getting a few cool parts for the wagon this week. Included is a tuff wheel and adapter. I also got a drivers sports mirror, now I need to find a pass side. I may have a very nice rally gauge cluster for it. But best of all, I should have most the money to get at least the wheels by the end of the month. Heres what I decided to go with. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0562403513&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Anyone know what back spacing I should go with?

Also, Ross, I am trying to get the cam, just haven't been able to get to where its at. Will try to get it this week.

I want to say thanks again to all the members that have helped me with this car thus far.
res1vw21-Ross, Badart-John, Waggin-Curtis, convertriple 73-Mr.Bill, and anyone else that has helped so far. I also want to thank a few local guys that have helped a ton, Neil and Bert. Also, Ross, tell your boss thanks too.

Hey Jeremy,glad to see you getting some 15,s.It,ll make the car sit and ride so much better.Good Luck with the car.:read2:

A small little update, I am getting a few cool parts for the wagon this week. Included is a tuff wheel and adapter. I also got a drivers sports mirror, now I need to find a pass side. I may have a very nice rally gauge cluster for it. But best of all, I should have most the money to get at least the wheels by the end of the month. Heres what I decided to go with. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0562403513&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Anyone know what back spacing I should go with?

Also, Ross, I am trying to get the cam, just haven't been able to get to where its at. Will try to get it this week.

I want to say thanks again to all the members that have helped me with this car thus far.
res1vw21-Ross, Badart-John, Waggin-Curtis, convertriple 73-Mr.Bill, and anyone else that has helped so far. I also want to thank a few local guys that have helped a ton, Neil and Bert. Also, Ross, tell your boss thanks too.

I like them, but didn't Neil have some of those wheels out at his place? I thought I saw them today. Thanks for your help with trans.

There are a few out there, but they are all miss matched and old. I think that a new brand new set would look great on it. Plus I can have them shipped directly to Ross.

Glad that trans worked out for you, sounds like the Fury is soon going to be running. :)

And Scott, I agree. The 15"s will look great on there.

Well, I finally worked a deal on some nice looking wheels from a member here that are headed to the car. I also just made an order to summit for my tires and all hardware. It's getting closer. I can't wait to see it and drive the hell out of it. I think it should look good with rallys and white letter BFG's all the way around. What do you all think?

Sounds good! I like the look of the old Kelly chargers over the bfg's but no clue if ya can even get em anymore. The bfg's are a great looking tire too. The wagon should have a muscular look!

Yes! Rallys!!

The "Cooper Cobra" tires don't look bad either.

BFG have always been muscle car favorites though.

Thanks guys. I have to have the car down here by the 21st of July now. I just got nine tickets to 311 and the Offspring complements of Toyota and I need something to pile everyone into. lol.

Hey Tate, how you been? Haven't seen you around much. Hows your car coming?

Jeremy, That wagon has lots of cool potential. Here's one we worked on last year. I have shown you this pic already, but here it is again....LOL I think the SB stripe and E-Body gas cap make it stand out 8).

:thumbup: Also, the packaged arrived and grill looks super.....Thank You

Coronet Wagon 004.jpg

Thanks C. That car now lives across the pond. I forget what country it went to though.

Jeremy, That wagon has lots of cool potential. Here's one we worked on last year. I have shown you this pic already, but here it is again....LOL I think the SB stripe and E-Body gas cap make it stand out 8).

:thumbup: Also, the packaged arrived and grill looks super.....Thank You

That is one sick wagon!

Not to take away from this thread but could you post more wagon **** please?

I would love to see more mopar wagon pics. I even joined a wagon forum to see more ant there really aren't that many mopar wagons out there. Total production for 72 Dodge B-body wagons hovered around 5000 units.

Here's a couple more I have of that wagon :cheers:. I think it sold @ the Russo auction, but I didn't know it left the country.

Coronet Wagon 003.jpg

Coronet Wagon 005.jpg

I don't think it's the same car, but VERY similar....Who copied who LOL

-
Back