My new small block stroker crank .

-
I'm wondering if his son orders blank cranks and finishes them to his specs. I think his large horizontal CNC mill would be capable of that level of work. It wouldn't surprise me in the least after seeing some of the earlier threads showing when he started expanding his in house machining operation and the mention of his prior production work experience.

I don't know who made the crank. My son bought the crank I bought the pistons and rods. I believe Crank PN #95171C If I looked at the correct receipt retail $3600+ cost $2100+ with large order, Rods are GRP and the pistons are Ross I ordered them.

You can call it what ever you want. I call it "mine". Or maybe "Big Block Eater" or "Hellephant Tamer" With a little mouse holding a chair whipping a Elephant painted on the car.

Its taking time to revive this car below but The cost of improvements are the hold up. Its like I am selling my soul.
Cars, Bikes , Trucks and tons of parts are the trade off for a dream I may never see at my age. But what else is there in life if not for dreams.

New pics 374.jpg

DSCN2818.JPG

DSCN2821.JPG

100_0075.JPG

100_0076.JPG

210.JPG

Last edited:
I don't know who made the crank. My son bought the crank I bought the pistons and rods. I believe Crank PN #95171C If I looked at the correct receipt retail $3600+ cost $2100+ with large order, Rods are GRP and the pistons are Ross I ordered them.

Is this going to be a bracket car, test n tuner, or run a certain class?

His friends and inspiration are Frank and Dave. He also builds motors for many racers in different classes. I did the every week racing all over the States for several years and then continued with my son driving. I'm to old for that now. Its going to be a weekend car to have fun at different races . No commitments just a fun car to do bracket or heads up for week ends out with friends. Radial tire and 29 10.5 car .

It all started with my Dad taking me with him with a 64 max wedge car when I was 10 years old in 1965. It made an impression on me that lasted my whole life.
The last picture I am on the left my wife is in front of me. We are still together with three kids and 5 grandchildren. When I look at this picture she looks the same. Its like she don't age.

106_0709 (2).JPG

!CID__0926131633a.jpg

!CID__0926131737a.jpg

Hemi_Hunter_by_426maxwedgie.jpg

back3[1].jpg

spoiler pics 569.jpg

spoiler pics 570.jpg

spoiler pics 739.jpg

spoiler pics 744.jpg

006.jpg

-
Back