Nick's garage

-
True that! UTG has a good bit more in dollar worth in the multi vehicles he has. I have stuff laying around due to years in the hobby with a lot of horse trading and waiting and searching an actual good cheap deal to come by. No HEMI’s in my stable! Maybe one day.

@famous bob —> Nicks garage, click here, —>

That video above was pretty uneventful. Tony finally made a run or two. He was having a problem with the starter mating with the flywheel. He had dyno'd a early Hemi previously without any major issues. This one is the first early Hemis he did. A 241 Red Ram. It sounds pretty sweet at about 5,000 r's and 157 horse.

Last edited:
love the show. another viewer and i got him looking around for a spider a few weeks back.

I like Nick's garage, and he is Canadian, in Montreal. Reminds me of my local shop with guys standing around in the dyno room.

Dyno testing always get's my heart pounding. I stopped by our local speed shop. Tom the owner is an old friend from High school. I said that dyno pulls are just another day at the office for him. He said, "No, everyone is like the first one was. Always exciting"

Your uncle tony , takes too long to get to the subject , like he`s talking to morons or something , I lose interest cause he takes so long to get to a point , and usually not real interested in his topics . I`m all about performance , Never heard of Nick--
Your uncle aint so poor either, he`s got hordes of $$ in all the stuff he has , you dont have 426 hemi`s settin around , if u aint got some coin !! ----------

Is this UTG whitepunkonnitro here?

JW

A little lonely around the shop tonight. Coronavirus strikes again. Sounds like he will still do live vids every couple weeks.

Is this UTG whitepunkonnitro here?

JW
yes. but if you look, he's not with us anymore. He mentioned in one of his videos on selling used parts that he found this site called FABO, and sold a cuzzoodle here (and he did), but now he's not selling parts, he's u-tubing. He's got my interest in "Bottle Rocket". :D

yes. but if you look, he's not with us anymore. He mentioned in one of his videos on selling used parts that he found this site called FABO, and sold a cuzzoodle here (and he did), but now he's not selling parts, he's u-tubing. He's got my interest in "Bottle Rocket". :D
It's pretty amazing what You Tube can do. I follow a few channels. Rick Beato (a music guy) has 1.4 million followers. Just like Joey's sites, it can pay the bills.

It's pretty amazing what You Tube can do. I follow a few channels. Rick Beato (a music guy) has 1.4 million followers. Just like Joey's sites, it can pay the bills.
yeah, there are a few that are doing certain projects that have my interest. I guess I like to follow certain projects - Bottle rocket, Dylan's Challenger, and both vehicles that "The Gas Tap" is working on..

I’m a fan of Nick’s. My 16 month old and I watch him all the time. My little one loves the Dyno sounds! He knows when I turn you tube on he starts making engine noises. I like Nick he seems to take pride in his work and is an old school mopar guy. The Gas Tap is one I really enjoy also. Regular dude working on his stuff like me. Blown Budget Garage is another I like cause he building a 73 Dart on the cheap and is pretty funny.

I’m a fan of Nick’s. My 16 month old and I watch him all the time. My little one loves the Dyno sounds! He knows when I turn you tube on he starts making engine noises. I like Nick he seems to take pride in his work and is an old school mopar guy. The Gas Tap is one I really enjoy also. Regular dude working on his stuff like me. Blown Budget Garage is another I like cause he building a 73 Dart on the cheap and is pretty funny.
yeah, "the gas tap" is a true garage build...

I guess I started started noticing "details" about the time he rebuilt a early hemi, and didnt disassemble and clean the rocker assembly, until it had oiling issues on the dyno. The next early hemi he put on there, he bolted a loose fitting flywheel with no center register!!!!! On the engine, shook so bad the starter was flopping around. The beginning of that episode starts with some guy welding the ends back on a 8 3/4 in a vice, with no jig, just warped all to hell I imagine.

I guess I started started noticing "details" about the time he rebuilt a early hemi, and didnt disassemble and clean the rocker assembly, until it had oiling issues on the dyno. The next early hemi he put on there, he bolted a loose fitting flywheel with no center register!!!!! On the engine, shook so bad the starter was flopping around. The beginning of that episode starts with some guy welding the ends back on a 8 3/4 in a vice, with no jig, just warped all to hell I imagine.
That engine was a "just get it running and put it on the dyno" deals. I remember him saying that. From what I have seen the engis he goes completely through are good. Ya, I wouldn't have put that last Hemi video on.

My bad , excusem waugh , thot we were talking about a diff . Tony ..
I’m not sure what your Referencing here. I answered slopars question.
Uncle Tony was a member here known as,
“white punk on nitro.”

I like Nicks. 'Real world' dyno numbers with no sponsors. Crazy to see those really nice cars driving in the snow.
stock Boss 302 pulled a 308/303tq while a stock 340 with 2.02 heads and 'new pistons' belted out 370/383tq! Eat that.....

Last edited:

He sold me a jacked up set of Pully's a few years back.....

I thought so. Saw a short clip of his channel and the struggle was real. He sold me a set of jacked up Pully's a few years back. He's a hero to some on here I believe so it wasn't worth the hassle. On the phone he seemed arrogant... I'll pass.

BTW- if White punk on nitro reads this and wants to see what he said couldn't be done (per our conversation on the phone) by all means PM so you can be schooled a little bit....

JW

Definitely a unique guy. His heart is with Mopar's but he is down with anything that makes power. Clean show, no cussing, what little drama is created comes from the Narrator so it's an on point Channel IMO. He covers alot in under 30 minutes so everyone has to keep that in mind. I hope his channel is covering the efforts....

JW

I like Nick's garage, and he is Canadian, in Montreal. Reminds me of my local shop with guys standing around in the dyno room.
I love Nick's Italian-who-emigrated-to-Quebec French Canadian accent. Every time he says he's gonna "make a test" it reminds me of the guys I used to hang out with in St Leonard.

The lack of the use of fender covers on a lot of cars gets me.
Too much dyno and not enough details for me to stay interested.
My Grandson (4) says "Too much talking and no racing?. :D

-
Back