Ok so lets really talk K-members here Folks

-
by the way, if you think going fast doesnt cost money....try building an all out r3 race engine, front timing cover 440.00 cost, water pump nearly 500.00 my cost, dealer cost....
Dodge29
I'm with you,I know that you can ride free,if you steal your sisters bike!Other than that,you better drag out the Ben Franklins.

Hey if you guys dont mind paying the extra 60% or so....I guess I wont share any deals then,lol...

I dont have a problem spending money, but im also not foolish, i rarely buy anything but at wholesale price, or significantly better, parts & service director in a large dealer, I pay cost.....my new Tremec, dealer cost was 2300.00, true cost.....the only person that can buy it cheaper, maybe works at Tremec
Dodge29

......you are very fortunate to have access to the dealerships discounts.(even I like that better!)

OK ....you got me on that one....does sound a little spiteful....me bad!!!...we all good now ?

by the way, if you think going fast doesnt cost money....try building an all out r3 race engine, front timing cover 440.00 cost, water pump nearly 500.00 my cost, dealer cost....
Dodge29

We bought a shock dyno and data acquisition just to keep up with these big bar, soft spring, tie down shock setups.

Next month we be on TV defending last year's Late Model win in the Toyota Shootout... www.highpointracing.com

i agree autox,
speed cost money, how fast you want to go????

by the way, theres always somebody with more money and dedication

Dodge29

you sure it isn't...how fast do you want to spend?

maybe!!!! I like to go fast, very fast

sometime ago i did offer fabo members cost +10% on any Mopar parts, performance etc....

Luke
parts & service director
Steve White Motors

ps. send request to
stevewhiteparts@gmail.com

or go to stevewhiteparts.com

Speaking of Ackermann...anyone know why ackermann steering...not to be confused with Ackermann Steering Angle, was originally set up in cars to make the outside turning wheel toe out a little?

wheww..I was worried some of my hillbilly kin and moonshine had something to do with it

:axe:I have a CAP k member it was easy to install but still can't get my 5.7 to fit right and driverside tire hits fender what's up with that. Over spent or under spent. What to do next? No time or room to build own. No money to go with RMS. Cap says I should modify it. Why should I have to nodify something I spent 2grand on? For the prices these guys are charging for their stuff it should fit perfeclty.

I guess boxing with one hand is better than no hands.[-X[-X

:axe:I have a CAP k member it was easy to install but still can't get my 5.7 to fit right and driverside tire hits fender what's up with that. Over spent or under spent. What to do next? No time or room to build own. No money to go with RMS. Cap says I should modify it. Why should I have to nodify something I spent 2grand on? For the prices these guys are charging for their stuff it should fit perfeclty.

I guess boxing with one hand is better than no hands.[-X[-X
damn dude that sucks!!! Are they willing to take it back? You shouldn't have to hack on the 2G piece to make it work...

I too am interested in taking a look at this thing. How's it coming johnparts? I'd love to see it in action...I live here in Lisle, too!

It's about time there was a cheaper alternative. My Ford friends didn't believe me when I told them how much a new rack & pinion K was gonna cost me for my Dart. I'll even help you guys out with whatever needs to be done...wrench time installing it, welding, grinding, etc.

-dave

Yep me too. At the least we would have one part that the fat wallet guys wont have to themselves.

-
Back