Pics of your Engines....

-
mshred hey jomoper, are those the 440 source valve covers?
mshred they are from mancini racing inside inscription reads
www.procompelectronics.com I'm gonna hafta modify either the covers or the tops of the manifold runners cause they don't sit flat. Maybe after I glue the gaskets on there won't be any interference.
This is a great thread! Keep it going guys I need inspiration too !

71 dart getting new 360 bracket motor....dont have a picture of the new motor in car...

This one is still missing a few pieces.

0614081403asmall.jpg

Here's my 1998 Magnum roller motor going into my '71 Demon. Just finished paint the other day. Unfortunately I'm stuck right now on it, I had to shell out double-rent this month to cover first and last months, so I have no car $ this month :(

DSCN2997.jpg

photo.jpg

I have a ways to go, but I am getting there (note: that oil pan is on there solely for painting purposes - I know it's a truck pan)

edit: I have better pics but they're not on this computer.

dang noone will give ya an attaboy. nice pics dane, that mill is sweet gonna try to fit mine next weekend. this weekend im gonna deal with ike.

Here's my 415 small block in the 64 Dart Gt. Jysnflem

Enginebay.jpg

Lots of good looking motors. Here is mine.

Before with the lil 273 (Orange) The 360 (Black)

Motor 003.jpgDSC01500.jpg

Motor 006.jpg
DSC01663.jpg

Then with new March pulleys DSC01928.jpg

Motor 003.jpg

Motor 006.jpg

DSC01500.jpg

DSC01663.jpg

DSC01928.jpg

Very nice HEMI GT S

I would love to have enough money to do it the right way as clean and as mean as that car. I know I could do it but the funds just isn't there unless I took out a loan or something. LOL!

Here is the before pic (May 2006) and a more current pic of my 318. Sorry, I don't have the engine re-building process pics on this computer.

young gun pic  2.jpg

young gun pic 5.jpg

-
Back