• Picture 4163.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 697
  • Picture 4160.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 713
o yha gotta love the boats! Very nice!

Attachments

• downsized_0418111250.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 707
I'm sooo envious of you guys.=P~ Miss my '67 Fury:sad9:, it was as strong as an anvil.

Dam, I dig that wagon.
Its got "Good Times" written all over it !

I wonder which weighs more, your boat or my diesel 4x4?

I would love to put a cummins in one to make a tow vehicle
Sorry it's not a Mopar but have you seen this? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh63EZvSl2o"]YouTube - 1966 Chevy Nova Wagon-Duramax Diesel with twin turbos[/ame]

I love land yachts!!! That thing got a big block in it?

Yup, 400 4bbl, Aluminum Eddy intake and Eddy carb, soon it will have HP exhaust manifolds and dual pipes! I have some lowering blocks for the rear, I thought about dropping it some...:toothy10:

I would love to put a cummins in one to make a tow vehicle

Here ya go :cheers: This was at the Mopar show here last year, they drive it everywhere and used it to haul parts to the swap, runs like a champ! This thing was driving all over the show, it looks ratty and sounds like a truck...you should have seen the people walk past the Hemicuda's to see this thing :toothy10:

Attachments

• Picture 1830.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 586
  • Picture 1829.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 563
Oooh a 4bt cummins, good luck finding parts for it and when you do I hope you brought enough vaseline. Cummins should change their logo from a "C" to a "$", but on the plus side that wagon probably gets about 30 mpg and will go for a half million miles.

Ok that is the 1973 Plymouth Fury Custom Suburban 400?

Our Case 70XT skid loader has a turbo charged 4BT I wonder what trans or adapter is available. What would that motor and trans have come in. We finished the 04 cummins install in our 93. I would really like to put one in a Fury or Polara wagon. They are getting real hard to find worth saving. This boat it is a really nice car. Actually its a Beauty. I like it.

GENIUS! Hey, replace the stock horn with one of those big-*** multi-note air numbers they use on tugboats! One that sez "Get off of my road" ! -LY

Our Case 70XT skid loader has a turbo charged 4BT I wonder what trans or adapter is available. What would that motor and trans have come in. We finished the 04 cummins install in our 93. I would really like to put one in a Fury or Polara wagon. They are getting real hard to find worth saving. This boat it is a really nice car. Actually its a Beauty. I like it.
The Cummins B pictured and the other versions of it can be found in school buses besides Dodge trucks and other vehicles. They are less expensive if you buy an old bus that school districts are auctioning.

The Cummins B pictured and the other versions of it can be found in school buses besides Dodge trucks and other vehicles. They are less expensive if you buy an old bus that school districts are auctioning.

I have seen them in bread and box trucks too. I also agree, it is cheaper to buy the whole thing...

-
Back