[FOR SALE] Plug and play - Headlight Relay Kits

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me on the list also please.(68 Dart) Car is all torn apart right now so I'm in no hurry. Take care of everyone with running/driving cars first. Contact me when you are ready to start. Not sure where I want to place things yet. Thanks

Ordered plugs from another vendor, hope they come through...

Lurch, I'll add you to the list. Thanks

Please remove me (for now) from the list, I have to renew my entire wire harness and start fresh. :banghead: I've been doing wiring improvements lately and the headlight relay kit will be a great addition, but can't afford both right now. I will see how long it takes the Cuda $$$ to recover and then I will hit you up.

Man, I'm glad I got mine when I did. They work great on the 71 Dart. The 66 is coming back from paint soon. Can't wait to put it together. By the way Rob, thanks for your help on the vert switch relays. AWESOME!!!!

Man, I'm glad I got mine when I did. They work great on the 71 Dart. The 66 is coming back from paint soon. Can't wait to put it together. By the way Rob, thanks for your help on the vert switch relays. AWESOME!!!!

Thanks for the positive review.

If you need anything or want to bounce an idea off me, always welcome a PM or e-mail.

-----------------------------------
Lurch, no problem. Sorry to read of the issue regarding your wiring harness.

Thanks all

Rob

Hey Rob.
Just a note, I drove the Dart after hours last night, the relays ARE THE BOMB!!!!! Just like driving in a new car!!!!!
Any luck getting parts in??? Looking for a setup for a 70 Coronet!!!
Let me know!!
Thanks again.
Jim

The ordered parts were supposed to ship this week. Still haven't heard from the supplier regarding tracking. If/when they show I'll be set for a while on sockets... they just need to get here!

I hope they are here soon. My frustration surrounding the sourcing of these sockets has been incredible. Vendors don't seem to care whether you ever buy from them again, just bad service, constant request to substitute products, etc. Real PIA.

PM Being sent on setup for:

1967 Dodge Dart GT Convertible - 273-2bbl - Aftermarket reman 55 amp alternator - mounting under battery tray.

Good luck with your supplier!

Just placed my order. I will be installing it under the battery tray. I plan on doing something a little different than what I have seen so far. I will take some pictures once it is done.

Got quite a few of the backorder kits out. Thanks to all the buyers. I'll leave feedback when I get a chance.

Going to contact the 4 headlight folks now.

Been taking about a day or less to get them out after payment.

Got quite a few of the backorder kits out. Thanks to all the buyers. I'll leave feedback when I get a chance.

Going to contact the 4 headlight folks now.

Been taking about a day or less to get them out after payment.

I am still wanting a kit for my 69 Dart GT. Please email me. Lynn

Thanks Rob. Everything fit great.

Good to read.

Answered all pm's and everyone that has ordered and paid are completed and shipped.

Still waiting on a few that haven't been on in a while to answer pm's e-mails.

- Just a note for anyone considering buying a relay kit from Crackedback. It really does make a big difference having the electric fan and headlights wired this way. No more charging fluctuations. I'm glad I decided to get a kit from him. It's actually one of the most sensible upgrades I spent $$ on. You will notice the difference and your car's electrical will be much happier.

I got mine installed today, easy to follow instructions, and a really well put together kit. Now I need to rewire the electric fans using the same method.

I just bought a Ramcharger, Cracked. Any generic set ups I could install, or can you make one to fit?

If you don't mind doing some measuring, I can build it so the wires run the way you want them. It's the best way to go. I did build a set up for a W200, can't find the measurements... DOH!!! LOL

If you don't want the relays hidden, backside of yoke, pass side makes the shortest run from alt to relays.

Shoot me a PM and I'll send an email address we can discuss further.

Thanks for the inquiry

Rob

I'm interested in a kit for my 1969 Plymouth Valiant, as you know it has the 2 big headlights. I would like to hide it under the battery tray. How much shipped to Sterling Pa. 18463.....Thanks Webby.

Webby, Got your parts on the way tomorrow.

Paypal really did a number on both of us! LOL

I installed my relay kit over the past weekend. What a difference in the entire electrical system. Headlights are just as bright at idle as they are at 4000 rpms. The lights on the dash are bighter.

Kit was very well made with high quality parts. To me this is one of the best upgrades I have done to the car. Highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back