Project- Bills Buggy

-
Ccc cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Sweet pics Bill, I kind a got some of you mind if I post them here. :)

K, here they are....from the drag strip.

Attachments

• BillsBuggy.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 282
  • BillsBuggy2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 267
  • BillsBuggy3.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 276
The third picture is my pick of the 3, I bet you will be in the 14's next year if not high 13's.
Enjoy and I thought it was about time I needed to quit lurking :D

I tried the same thnig, then looked down at my keyboard :) and there was that print-screen key staring me in the eye. So cut paste cut paste and wah lah. :) hope you like.

The third picture is my pick of the 3, I bet you will be in the 14's next year if not high 13's.
Enjoy and I thought it was about time I needed to quit lurking :D

I like all 3 but, my favorite is the 1st one.. I think the car looks mean at night.. lol.. and I would be tickled to death if I make high 13's... Oh, and I have never considered you a lurker in this thread seeing as you posted on the very first page LOL

I tried the same thnig, then looked down at my keyboard :) and there was that print-screen key staring me in the eye. So cut paste cut paste and wah lah. :) hope you like.

hmmm I never thought of that.. Nice! thanks

Wow just started over, looked through where you've come from...Prop's buddy is all I can say WOW...and something I overlooked or really forgot cause I'm old :(.....didn't know the buggy was a /6 leaning tower of power. :)

Wow just started over, looked through where you've come from...Prop's buddy is all I can say WOW...and something I overlooked or really forgot cause I'm old :(.....didn't know the buggy was a /6 leaning tower of power. :)

That she was my friend.. Thanks for the kind words, the buggy has come a very long way for sure

Hi gang... Its been a good while since I have updated this thread, and figured it was time to bring it back....

I finally moved the Dart for the first time since I put it away at the end of September, brought it down to my good buddy Bobs garage (mr b) to start fixing what ails her...

The big ticket project will be putting a new tranny in the car. The tranny in it developed issues at the end of last season. It seems to only have reverse when it wants to... sometimes its there, other times theres nothing.. Sometimes if your in reverse and theres nothing, you rev the gas, and POW, it slams into reverse... Also, in high gear if you take your foot off the gas, it goes back into 2nd gear all by itself.. A couple times it had no high gear at all... At first I thought maybe it was shifter adjustment, as I had a quarter stick installed a week prior.. but that didnt seem to be the issue, cause even if you moved the shifter a little (like trying to find a gear) it made no difference.. at any rate I have another 727 so im gonna change it... I will eventually have this one sent out to find out what went wrong...

When hooking up the battery I noticed that the master cylinder has apparently decided to **** the bed, and has been leaking.. So the paint on the fire wall under the master is ruined.. I will replace the master but I am probably not going to deal with the paint issue until next year when hopefully I have my new motor...

There is a wheel bearing issue of some sort in the right front wheel that we'll need to investigate..

For now I started at the rear... I am going from 3.55 gears to 3.91's... but first, I had to send the housing out to be repaired. There was a problem with the drivers side axle tube end, that we were aware of when I first bought it housing (it would appear at some time in its life an axle bearing had gone VERY bad... lol) I should've addressed that issue then, but impatience on my part led to me putting it in the car and driving it the last few years.. but the problem is one I am no longer willing to avoid.. so... its been sent out to get a new axle tube end put on...

So far thats the current update... Stay tuned folks... Project Bills Buggy continues LOL ...

Attachments

• 121.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 241
  • 1113.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 244
  • 1112.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 238
Bill I had to have my housing straightened too. My car only needs headliner & front end alignment & I'm ready to roll. Who was it that did your headliner? ty Sleepy

Bill I had to have my housing straightened too. My car only needs headliner & front end alignment & I'm ready to roll. Who was it that did your headliner? ty Sleepy

Theres a guy local named Chris (I cant for the life of me remember his last name.. its been so long now LOL) He has a shop in the Trafford/Irwin area.. I will have to dig up his info again and get it to you... I have to get a hold of him anyways cause it would appear my top is lifting in several spots and I have no clue what we will do to fix it..

Oh, I almost forgot.. I am going to have to have the back glass pulled back out, and have a professional come and reinstall.. It leaks like a siv... lol...

-
Back