Public service announcements. Please don’t use these.

-
12E43AC7-96C0-4734-9214-684CE60F9A1D.gif

Last edited:
Dang, I got screwed...only a ham sammich
Hey, Brother, You're Blessed to eat! We had to roll up to the coin laundry we got to do it every couple day, so the Gal's work uniforms are straight. I was starving and she got paid, cost us 15 bucks for 12 freaking wings, they were in there about a minute too long they didn't drain the grease right and they were so damn hot the old lady could only eat two of them. Kinda sucked, I'm in for the ham, can you email me one?

Hey, Brother, You're Blessed to eat! We had to roll up to the coin laundry we got to do it every couple day, so the Gal's work uniforms are straight. I was starving and she got paid, cost us 15 bucks for 12 freaking wings, they were in there about a minute too long they didn't drain the grease right and they were so damn hot the old lady could only eat two of them. Kinda sucked, I'm in for the ham, can you email me one?
Oh for sure I am blessed I was kidding. I remember living under a bridge being a ****** addict. Also my wife made it for me, so extra blessed.
Im not sure how to email a sandwich yet .

I made 5 lbs of wings tonight. Turned out to be 29 wings. Did some Buffalo, some creamy parmeson, some teriyaki, and some lemon pepper.

They hit the spot!!!

You know what I’m talking about. Those hard to resist gasket removing buzz wheels that take gaskets off faster then, well let’s not go there. While nicely removing those gaskets you are also removing the nice flat gasket sealing surface on heads and intakes. We all hate this job but please guys learn how to remove gaskets the “right” way.
Unfortunately I got to learn that the hard way after the experienced mechanic across the way was telling me how great those disks that look like green scotchbrite were for cleaning up after gaskets.
Couldn't figure out why the cast iron right angle adapter was leaking. They never leak and that gasket remover couldn't remove cast iron. Or could it? :BangHead: I had spare gaskets and still had to make some calls and a drive to get another set. Then the fun of resurfacing by lapping... Lessons learned the hard way.

Last edited:
I've always used a putty knife or razor blades. I noticed people using those wizzy Wheels in the shops where I was working, 1999 and I laughed because I knew all of that Scotch-Brite pad would be ending up in the engine. It cost our head Tech...lol..he had to change a cam after it went flat, lost his *** that week.

Razor blade.

I've always used a putty knife or razor blades. I noticed people using those wizzy Wheels in the shops where I was working, 1999 and I laughed because I knew all of that Scotch-Brite pad would be ending up in the engine. It cost our head Tech...lol..he had to change a cam after it went flat, lost his *** that week.

Razor blade.
I'm not a professional mechanic but I've been playing with these cars since 89 and doing my own maintenance since the same time I agree man razor blade brother! It's one thing if you got a bare casting and it's going to be hot tanked, cleaned,and cleaned again, bore brushed and all that stuff....

I'm not a professional mechanic but I've been playing with these cars since 89 and doing my own maintenance since the same time I agree man razor blade brother! It's one thing if you got a bare casting and it's going to be hot tanked, cleaned,and cleaned again, bore brushed and all that stuff....
It's pretty easy to chip a razor blade and where you think that ends up , that's why carbide is my go to.

It's pretty easy to chip a razor blade and where you think that ends up , that's why carbide is my go to.
I don't do enough to warrant getting a Pro grade tool, unless they're 20 bucks or less for something like that I don't use them all the time man I do believe in putting money into good quality tools though so you have a quality product when you're done with less of a pain in the ***!

I don't do enough to warrant getting a Pro grade tool, unless they're 20 bucks or less for something like that I don't use them all the time man I do believe in putting money into good quality tools though so you have a quality product when you're done with less of a pain in the ***!
Or if it's a razor blade it's the long ones for the utility knife, they're nice and stiff. Not the break off type

I could see that happening if you are using a holder and getting after it. I just use them in my hand though I have to admit it is slow and my 60 year old hand don’t like it. Never have broken one unless I really put a bend into it but I only put bends into them when carving out paint runs.

-
Back