SCORE!!!!! Just picked up a Survivor

-
The sunrise here is pretty spectacular most days. This really is a beautiful place. Sometimes I wonder why I am trying to move away.

...then when I get my pay check and remember that no one here pays worth a damn!

How's the winters and where is the nearest drag strip? I'm about to pack a U-haul.

Nice truck dude....... here is mine ...wish mine was a stick :D
vbpgimage.php

How's the winters and where is the nearest drag strip? I'm about to pack a U-haul.

Well the winters range from nice and mild (last winter) to when is this **** going to stop/flooding into July (the year before) I have been here on the valley floor at -28*f to 110*f. So there is extreme differences in the weather. We have already had days pushing 85*f this year.

As for the drag strips, the closest one is 100 miles, but the best one is firebird raceway in Boise about 300 miles away. There are actually a lot of drag racers here too.

This place is a nice, quiet place.

Very nice truck! I'd go the other way with a 3" lift, 33 x 12.5 tires, 4.10 gears and a good aftermarket fuel injection kit.

Nice Tiger Muskie too!

I'd put a buffer on it....get some cooler wheels or at least paint those and drive the heck out of it. Nice truck...I had a 86 that I wish I had never let go...it was pretty much the same truck in white.

Nice truck and a good deal for sure!
I would just drive it the way it is.

Wow!! very nice truck for sure!! Drive it and just do somthing about the wheels and put Gone Fishing For Monster Fish on the back J.
I have hills around me, you have moutons :cheers:
Time to move your truck over to where all our other members at For Trucks Only J.

:thumleft::thumleft::thumleft:

Thanks again guys. I plan to hit it with the clay bar and go threw the stages either this weekend or sometime during next week. Would be cool to see it shine. I am looking for other wheels for it and plan to get rid of all the smog and throw a 4bbl on it with a single 3" exhaust with a flowmaster. I am thinking about lowering it, but not sure yet.

As for going over to trucks only. I don't even come on here to much anymore, so I am not sure if its worth it.

-
Back