Sleeper car , what wheels !!! pics**

-
Thanks for the compliment! My partner, Freddie did ALL the fabrication on that piece; I never touched a thing, and he says "Never again!!" That is the only header he ever built (he has a pacemaker/de-fibrilator in his chest, and cannot weld), and had to hire all the T.I.G. welding done.

That header cost us a little over $1,000.00 to build, and we did all the labor. There's one similar in Autralia, for $1,200.00... We probably should have just bought it! LOL! We thought we could do it cheaper.... good luck!

If we had it to do over again, we'd probably just attach a turbo flange to the stock exhaust manifold. Probably wouldn't lose much HP at all...

The next car will have such a setup, and we'll see.

Thanks for the kind words! We have Tom Wolfe (Shaker 223) to thank; he took us by the hand and told us where to buy everything, and sent us lots of pictures of HIS home-brew header for us to copy. If not for his help, we'd still be trying to figure it out... for sure. Thanks.Tom!:cheers:

...... dog dish for sure or a full hubcap!

Attachments

• 100_2781.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 279
wow! this thread is old!!!

IMG_3713.JPG

steelies and dog dishes. You can get em in any width and size you want!

WHERE!!!! ?????
I got my steelies through Summit or Jegs....I think they were Wheel Vintiques, but there was another outfit that made them too. You can order any backspacing I believe, but will take 4-6 to get them. Ill upload a picture in a sec.

I like reading old posts, make me think back when I woke up the "More Door"
is was sleeping in a field, slowly rotting away
saved it for the front clip in the beginning, then decided it needed put back on the road.

kept the 14" steel wheels at first, but traction problems changed that. when I put the stroker in
then broke the 8 3/4.
a dana, 10"wheels and et pro's fixed that issue..

008-1_zps21989f85.jpg

019-1_zps40087061.jpg

016-1-1_zpsa3417ce1.jpg

069_zpsyctaiyf2.jpg

-
Back