Srt-68 Barracuda

-
Did someone say "Sublime"?

MVC-033S.jpg
sublime is a nice color but the wheels need a cleaning LOL

I was thumbing through my 2009 color books last night and I ran across the perfect color for you, 2009 Honda " Rootbeer pearl ".

#-o Nooo, I think he is still covering his eyes thinking you would do such thing. LOL. That was a good one. Make sure you use 80 Grit on the bottom.

So, just for a moment.....
I wanted to see you pour!!!!!

In any case, kinda excited to see your end result.

So hurry up will ya!!! LOL

Dave

You should just do it. That will really show momopar

Sorry I am in the process of moving my office again and my computer is getting abused......I had a rough time over the holiday remembering a close friend of mine that was in the military but not with us now.....I am over it and back in good spirits now!.

I was actually hoping you were gonna show us how to rag paint a car...and is that sublime green or slime green? Looks like a can of tire sealer.:-D

Your color choice is fine with me.....as long as it makes you happy that's all that matters. Remember its only an opinion.....mine at that.....although green was my last color choice.......so I'll deal with it.:toothy10:

I couldn't resist responding to your comment....my speakers are down so I wasn't able to listen to the video....me sad about that, but I'm sure you were quite glib.

My car is coming back from the shop next week so I am closing in on completion.....27th is my first deadline my goal is to make the all MOPAR show here.

Camera is still down so no pics.:angry7:

Keep the crazy side up and lets see that fish in living color!

Going Going Green

Mop

You didn't fall for that tire-sealer green housepaint, did you??

Got the underside of the hood, trunk, doors and door jambs cut in with A&W Shizzle.

paint cut-in 001 (Small).jpg

paint cut-in 002 (Small).jpg

paint cut-in 003 (Small).jpg

paint cut-in 004 (Small).jpg

paint cut-in 005 (Small).jpg

paint cut-in 006 (Small).jpg

Did......fell right into it.:angry7: I wish I could have heard your video.

So you made my day and I don't have any vested interest in your car.

I will say that browns are making a huge comeback....don't believe me?
Look at any of the latest Hot rod mags and you will see some sweet browns coming on strong.

Nice choice although I was ready for you to go green.:-D

Keep em coming.

Mop:munky2:

I am using all PPG products. Always have, and they have never let me down

Can't stomach the price of it however. It cost more in paint supplies than I paid for my first and second cars put together. Nothin' you can do about that other than shortcut the hell out of it--ain't happenin' here.

Waiting on a stripe mask kit from Challengergary, and then I can do the rest. We put together what I think will be a really cool stripe. It will be a modified strobe towards the bottom of the car, and I am gonna spray one onto the console as well. Stripe color will be a burnt orange. I'm thinking of reversing the paint scheme on the console--Burnt orange base with rootbeer stripe. Maybe.

It would be a miracle if I could get this thing to Carlisle......34 days.....but who's counting? If nothing else I can come in E-Brake sideways in The Dart. Either way theys gonna be a ruckus.

Sunlight, in addition to being the best disinfectant, finds more problem areas. A couple of tricky areas getting a little more attention; Gravy, light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel stuff.

final fixes 001 (Small).jpg

final fixes 002 (Small).jpg

Don't rush it.

Get it.

I am already planning on missing the all Mopar show here, 27th O June.....don't rush perfection.....I saw your BBQ grill so I know you know what I'm talkin about.

Sweet slow smoked shizzle.....right off the bone.

Lookin sweet 5.7 keep on keepin on.

Mop

Just got back with the wife's sour cream......damn sheeeeee's pissed.

I only been gone for 30+ hours........the bee's runnin sweet boys.

Mop

didja paint anything?

I painted the shizzle outa the asphalt tonight....all black two stripes at a time:cheers:

-
Back