Srt-68 Barracuda

-
How's this for Overhaulin'?

Still have trans issues we're working on...

hemi buggy 001 (Small).jpg

hemi buggy 002 (Small).jpg

I agree....that set up looks a bit sketchy........how do you stop?

I don't care how it steers....:toothy10:

Awesome thread. My two favorite colors orange and rootbeer; who would've thought they could be blended so nicely.

You dedication, perseverance, and values are outstanding. We need more people like you, to look up to, in the world!:cheers:

That all looks pretty sweet! When you are done, how much will you charge to repeat it on my '69?!?

Omaha?

Thats my 10-20.

Back in the day.....used to tear up Dodge street 1/8 mile at a time.

Good times.

Beer? Why yes officer. Your share is in the trunk. G'night now....)))))))))):-D

My good friend Chuck doing some detail paint under the hood--he can't let go of anything. Beats bitching about the weather....

Dash work begins tomorrow.

I forgot where I was at...

It's just bolts.

He werks fer Beer.

Chuck detailing 001 (Small).jpg

Chuck detailing 002 (Small).jpg

Installed the windshield and its trim this evening. This is not the easiest thing to do. Came out well--which means it will leak...

windshield in 001 (Small).jpg

windshield in 002 (Small).jpg

Since you're not quite done yet and I know I can't repeat this process in my 64 Barracuda,

I decided to put my 6.1 in this.....

IMG_0259.JPG

Lookin good.

Did you use the good gasket? Steel Rubber Products?

If you did it will probably seal just fine.....

Keep em coming.

Mop

Are you sure?

I was trying to be nice......it looks like it's gonna leak cause you didn't use enough black goo......

I used the black goo, wise-acre.

Which means it never dries, and the rear glass will launch after I encounter my first Mustang...

Make sure you change lanes once you pass him so he see's it first hand......are you getting tired of hanging out at home all day yet?:-D

-
Back