Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tonight’s dinner. Fideo pasta, turkey giblet Alfredo cream sauce, sliced mushrooms, chopped spinach and garlic roasted cauliflower.

Two giant portions at only 600 calories each...one for today and one for tomorrow.

Eating well and being stuffed doesn’t necessarily mean loading up on calories...

View attachment 1715433756
Fideo in spanish is literaly noodles.:lol:

They are some good looking engines once they grow on you

20180822_143940.jpg

F this, I’ll just make one from steel and weld the sob on to it

What on Earth is the matter with people here. We have had half a year of sunshine and "half" the county burned up. And today I hear someone say, I don't like the rain... Oh get a grips, are people here just sissies ? I wonder how Walter (Jeff Dunham) would have comented on that.

Bill

The family here can not understand why I do not like peanut butter. I am just not grown up with it. I can eat M&M, peanuts covered in chocolate, but peanut butter does not float my boat. And, on bread, and with jam, oh boy. You Americans are mixing some food together that is totally beyond me. That said, Norwegians do the same, mixing things together, but totally different things, and things you guys here would not like.
Food tastes are a funny thing.

Bill
My wife is the same way with peanut butter.

basic AFB '57-'74
Bolt pattern 4-¼ x 5 5/8 inch
(includes AFB with shifted throttle bores)

If your making one, then just bolt it on.

Do you still have the broekn adapter?
yeah I still have it. Pic attached

How hard is it to find an AFB?

Isn't that what the Edlebrock's use?
I think the edge rocks use the AVS spreadbore style. I really don’t want to buy a new carb when I have this brand new Holley already.

Reading on the poly Facebook page that some people had to use a Rochester to Holley adapter to get things to line up. Something about bore centers.

FE436980-6D6C-4CB6-B9D5-DA18CB291E7D.jpeg

What on Earth is the matter with people here. We have had half a year of sunshine and "half" the county burned up. And today I hear someone say, I don't like the rain... Oh get a grips, are people here just sissies ? I wonder how Walter (Jeff Dunham) would have comented on that.

Bill
Not liking rain and not liking fire are mutually exclusive in their brains. They just want only the things they like and don’t care how they are related.

Rodent brains. Everything is now and unrelated to anything else.

Except they are spread bore
No, not spread bore. Typical four-barrel carburetors are set up as either square-bore or spread-bore design. The square-bore carbs have equally spaced and sized throttle bores while spread-bore carbs have two smaller primary bores and two larger secondary bores.
The Quadrajet is a "spread bore" carburetor; the primary venturis are much smaller than the secondary venturis.
The Edelbrock 1406 has an electric choke and mates to your intake manifold with a square bore flange. The silver finish and single inlet design is also part of Edelbrock's legendary two-piece, all-aluminum constructed carburetor.

^^^^^Mostly cut and paste^^^

Last edited:
No, not spread bore. Typical four-barrel carburetors are set up as either square-bore or spread-bore design. The square-bore carbs have equally spaced and sized throttle bores while spread-bore carbs have two smaller primary bores and two larger secondary bores.
The Quadrajet is a "spread bore" carburetor; the primary venturis are much smaller than the secondary venturis.
The Edelbrock 1406 has an electric choke and mates to your intake manifold with a square bore flange. The silver finish and single inlet design is also part of Edelbrock's legendary two-piece, all-aluminum constructed carburetor.
This is the eddy carb I have, it’s an AVS and spreadbore

A7344263-9C9E-4C7E-8B89-D81EB762365E.png

-
Back