Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hope your tests come back clear, and with no brain atall :lol::rofl:
The 70es was great , but that fellow is over dressed and a little to colorful :lol: 1972..:lol:

FB_IMG_1598033806297.jpg

F0BABB85-CAC5-4577-9851-7D9EE9657BD2.jpeg
Morning!
Clear here in Glenboro.
150 mile drive, burned lots of fuel and cruise control worked pretty well. Small town, way smaller than my hometown. First time i saw one of these.

Thought it was gonna be a long backread when I saw it started before 4AM... Not even a page? Highly irregular!
Good Morning

Happy Birthday @memike don't see that on the calendar.

Good morning everyone. Work to do on the Demon. Planning on big bolt pattern conversion if everything comes apart and swap 2.91 spool to 3.23 SG while in there. We will see. Then work on my boys rat rod thru the rest of the time off. Wish me luck

Getting with my sister to bury Mom's remains today. Then off to put flowers on grandparents graves. We were all busy on Memorial day.

I always thought they would make a sweet ramp truck car hauler
I agree. But here an annual inspection is required. Unless its used a lot,would be yard art.
I have a chevy 2 ton,would be nice for that.

Are you serious? Because of the confederates'? The war is starting back up in my opinion.

The big powder burn reenactments are always on private property. The National Park Service safety rules do not allow force on force engagement. I'm sure there will be battlefield walks by confederate reenactors on park grounds

The big powder burn reenactments are always on private property. The National Park Service safety rules do not allow force on force engagement. I'm sure there will be battlefield walks by confederate reenactors on park grounds
In that part of the country more then likely still dead men in the ground undiscovered. I get it...

Well I got home Wednesday evening. Two days later I finally got my Wi-Fi and television service from Comcast working here. Long *** story. In January when I left I put my plan on seasonal to pay less per month so that they could simply just turn everything back on. When I tried to renew the seasonal plans 3 months later they told me I could only do a seasonal plan once a year. So the rep told me just to turn off my Comcast completely. So I did. He told me to call a few days before I came home so that it would all be in place when I got here. So I did I called on Monday the 26th from Vietnam thought I had it all squared away except for they wanted a serial number off of my personal Wi-Fi router. She told me she'd call me on Wednesday evening at 6:00 p.m. she never called. I have zero Verizon service here at my house for whatever reason then that way for years. So when I try to call from here Wednesday evening to Comcast not only did the call get dropped three or four times but I always got somebody who spoke horrible English I couldn't understand. So yesterday morning when I got up I went to my son's restaurant where I could get good cell service and Wi-Fi and set up my laptop. Well again after four tries I finally got somebody who was born in this country who could speak English like you and I. Got me squared away I had all the pics from the back of the boxes that I have here. Spent 3 hours at the restaurant just getting that done. Got home I got Wi-Fi and I got one TV. That was good enough. So I got up this morning to check why the other two weren't working. Both of my sons have been in my house while I was gone. I found the HDMI cables disconnecting on both TVs inside the apartment. So long story short I've been trying to get my cable TV and my Wi-Fi back on for a week now. Sorry rant over

Well I got home Wednesday evening. Two days later I finally got my Wi-Fi and television service from Comcast working here. Long *** story. In January when I left I put my plan on seasonal to pay less per month so that they could simply just turn everything back on. When I tried to renew the seasonal plans 3 months later they told me I could only do a seasonal plan once a year. So the rep told me just to turn off my Comcast completely. So I did. He told me to call a few days before I came home so that it would all be in place when I got here. So I did I called on Monday the 26th from Vietnam thought I had it all squared away except for they wanted a serial number off of my personal Wi-Fi router. She told me she'd call me on Wednesday evening at 6:00 p.m. she never called. I have zero Verizon service here at my house for whatever reason then that way for years. So when I try to call from here Wednesday evening to Comcast not only did the call get dropped three or four times but I always got somebody who spoke horrible English I couldn't understand. So yesterday morning when I got up I went to my son's restaurant where I could get good cell service and Wi-Fi and set up my laptop. Well again after four tries I finally got somebody who was born in this country who could speak English like you and I. Got me squared away I had all the pics from the back of the boxes that I have here. Spent 3 hours at the restaurant just getting that done. Got home I got Wi-Fi and I got one TV. That was good enough. So I got up this morning to check why the other two weren't working. Both of my sons have been in my house while I was gone. I found the HDMI cables disconnecting on both TVs inside the apartment. So long story short I've been trying to get my cable TV and my Wi-Fi back on for a week now. Sorry rant over

The only Service provider that is worse than the one you have is the one you go to next. They plan for "churn" so customer service means nothing. You'll eventually come back around.

Good Morning All! Got daughter home yesterday around noon, unloading today. Was going to try to track gas expense but why lol!

bow.gif
I am back the result are in. I have a brain, but the MRI exploded examing it!:poke::rofl:

Last edited:
I hope so. This crap is getting old. But so am I

Just saw on the news they are doing the Gettysburg reenactment on some ones Farm this year! Now that is getting stupd no conferderates in GettysBurg itself!:mad::mob:

They should use real bullets....

-
Back