Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mitch is back :lol:

What's up Tim?

Decided to go with a different air cleaner. The unsilinced just seemed too restrictive to feed the 600 cfm 4bbl

View attachment 1715949869
Mitch is going to sleep now. Tried last night after being up for 30 hrs. Only slept 5 hrs. Pretty sure I can sleep good now. Usually takes a few days to adjust...:thumbsup:

Super cool
77425_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=7k31BuPPwZgAX9m4eyM&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

Morning. Military funeral duties today equal stupid early awake time

Just my normal up and down sleep schedule...

I'm goin back to bed...

Good luck to you guys...

Its just to confirm I have a brain. They are looking at it on the vertigo crap to eliminate one thing at a time.

Hopefully they can fix the vertigo...
I hope so. This crap is getting old. But so am I

Just saw on the news they are doing the Gettysburg reenactment on some ones Farm this year! Now that is getting stupd no conferderates in GettysBurg itself!:mad::mob:

Morning night shift. :wtf:
First of the month a military retiree's favorite day!! :usflag:
Pass the coffee...:D

file.jpg

I hope so. This crap is getting old. But so am I

Just saw on the news they are doing the Gettysburg reenactment on some ones Farm this year! Now that is getting stupd no conferderates in GettysBurg itself!:mad::mob:
Are you serious? Because of the confederates'? The war is starting back up in my opinion.

Are you serious? Because of the confederates'? The war is starting back up in my opinion.
Probably a misinterpretation by the news.

NPS hasn't allowed people to shoot at each other for decades, maybe never did.

Old 360.
upload_2022-7-1_7-52-8.png

Not exactly sparkling but less gooey.
upload_2022-7-1_7-53-24.png

Hopefully that oil pan seals up better - the shop switched it because of little rust -
without asking first
:mad:

Hopefully dont need anything else off of that engine.
Need to figure out the coolant leak next. sigh

-
Back