Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Silver also show it all, never sprayed it before, oh yeah MORNING!

Attachments

• DSC00094.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 65
someone else told me that as well and I didn't get that ......if the surface is not perfect then why put paint on it of any color.

but I think I get the part of black showing water marks and more stuff that lands on it.

No surface is perfect. Just some are better than others. Its all a matter of how close you look. puting a deep, dark, high gloss finish just acts like a magnifier.

Morning everyone!
Slept in until 4am today! (First day of a 4 day weekend! )

Pulling my 318 this morning. .....it's mostly ready....few more little things and the big lift. ....woohoo!

so if going with black ....would you guys go with single stage or BB/CC

solid jet black.

on one hand I think the single stage would be ok because its like O.E. paint and it will look fine

then on the other hand I think its worth the extra coin to have a more buffable surface that can potentially have a shine that looks 5 feet deep.

what do you think?
Base clear for sure!
Why don't you paint from the windows down black including the hood, and the top Bronze. Just an option! Sorry good morning y'all!

Have you all seen my husband !!

So, this is the thread he has been learning things on :glasses7: give me back my man :blob::blob:

Have you all seen my husband !!

So, this is the thread he has been learning things on :glasses7: give me back my man :blob::blob:

Uh... Ummm... Yeah, he's been with us.... :glasses7:

Or, no we haven't seen him.... :???:

(Whichever keeps him out of trouble....) :D

Morning everyone!
Slept in until 4am today! (First day of a 4 day weekend! )

Pulling my 318 this morning. .....it's mostly ready....few more little things and the big lift. ....woohoo!

It always is a sense of accomplishment when you get them out... :cheers:

LOL Treva. Good morning to you. toolmanmike
Hello Mike :cheers: I hear you two had a super time at Mopar's in the park :color:

Uh... Ummm... Yeah, he's been with us.... :glasses7:

Or, no we haven't seen him.... :???:

(Whichever keeps him out of trouble....) :D
:D you know him well I see Karl, I met you at Tony Fields :glasses7: the T-Shirt man :D

Who is Memike? I don't know a Memike Treva

Why do I think you are fibbing :D

-
Back