Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Breakfast this morning. Gotta eat up this huge spiral ham, I cooked yesterday......
IMG_20191226_081222.jpg

Rained from midnight until sunrise here. 250 miles up the beach at the house they had tornado/waterspout warnings,:eek: don't see that often on this side of the map.

Sorry to disappiont, grease gun episode went without a hitch.

Still re-organizing my Shop to fit the GTS on the upper level. Amazing how many things and boxes have been sitting in the same place, forever....Trying to make room to slide the Cuda over, make room for the GTS beside it, in case I have to wait to find a new Painter...

Still re-organizing my Shop to fit the GTS on the upper level. Amazing how many things and boxes have been sitting in the same place, forever....Trying to make room to slide the Cuda over, make room for the GTS beside it, in case I have to wait to find a new Painter...
YEP!!!
I was doing that at the garage, and now at the house. Just sortof going back and forth depending on where priority is. Re discovering stuff is sortof fun.
Tommorrow may be a garage day. I want to put new belts on the wagoneer's engine. I need to figure out where to schedule in some Barracuda work. :rolleyes:

Paint it yourself....It is not the spraying so much as the prep and finish cut and buff...
Just buy a good gun, professional gun, and go for it! Spraying cars is not magic that only the "enlightened ones" understand!! As much as they want you to believe it!

Last edited:
YEP!!!
I was doing that at the garage, and now at the house. Just sortof going back and forth depending on where priority is. Re discovering stuff is sortof fun.
Tommorrow may be a garage day. I want to put new belts on the wagoneer's engine. I need to figure out where to schedule in some Barracuda work. :rolleyes:
I have a god awful mess in my work area!!!

I have a god awful mess in my work area!!!
The actual work spaces are generally clear. Actually I can't remember if the work bench at the garge is clear at moment. It's been over two weeks since I've been down there.
Needed to fix a storm window, then made another from scratch. I glazed the new one yesterday up the street in my rented space. I'm giving it to Sat to skin over. That clears the basement here to do a little reorganizing and start the next woodworking project. Always juggling!

I'll take the cuda if you want. I had that same car. How stupid I was to give it up

The actual work spaces are generally clear. Actually I can't remember if the work bench at the garge is clear at moment. It's been over two weeks since I've been down there.
Needed to fix a storm window, then made another from scratch. I glazed the new one yesterday up the street in my rented space. I'm giving it to Sat to skin over. That clears the basement here to do a little reorganizing and start the next woodworking project. Always juggling!
When it rains here, which it has a lot this year, everything has to go inside, hence the mess!!!

good late morning to ya,....out here in riverside (cali) it's been raining since I got here Monday. Was thinking about golf today or tomorrow, doesn't look like that's going to happen. Riding the storm out....I guess 1 to 3 when I get back to Colorado Saturday.
Higgs

Yeah, looks like it was well past time to change these out. wifes Durango. About just under 50k on these plugs. 97 percent city driving

7A9F3688-DC61-4B11-8694-B25B7815A2ED.jpeg

Still having issues with getting her done?

Who will get their dart done first, me or Mitch? Kidding kidding kidding.

kind of sad that can even be said jokingly. I know I’m slow but damn! George has had that thing longer than I’ve had my Polara

Still having issues with getting her done?

Who will get their dart done first, me or Mitch? Kidding kidding kidding.

kind of sad that can even be said jokingly. I know I’m slow but damn! George has had that thing longer than I’ve had my Polara
I am going to get it the week after New Year............

Heater motor fixed, got th balance a little better this time, trimmed some fins that may have caused it.
Fargo back inside shop.
Choke adjustment seem to have helped, so now plugs, wires, timing again.

Anyone build cisterns to store some?
Tried to get county to permit me to install a rain water recovery system. No go! I had already ran drains from lots of key locations to the central tank, in ground. They wanted to permit as a septic system, with required leach field. As I already had a septic and leach field, "cannot have two"!!! Fought the good fight, no success with those bone heads..So all those drains now just go to the driveway, and all that water goes down the street! Much better!!!:wtf:

Last edited:
Tried to get county to permit me to install a rain water recovery system. No go! I had already ran drains from lots of key locations to the central tank, in ground. They wanted to permit as a septic system, with required leach field. As I already had a septic and leach field, cannot have two!!!
Ha, you are pretty visible, where you live. But you have been to my place, so you know i am secluded. When I built the Garage building, I bootlegged my own septic system. Had the foundation guy hide a 4 in drain along the back of the building. After I got my final inspections, I went and bought a 1000 gal poly tank, and shoved it back into my woods. Had a load of gravel delivered at the end of the driveway. Then I waited until the middle of the day, and middle of the week. I got my buddy over with a backhoe, and installed the tank and a 80 ft drain field. Dug up the outlet pipe behind the garage, and connected it all. 20 years now, no problems...:thumbsup:

-
Back