Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I don't know why, but the coffee is extree good this mornin.

Oil-rig-north-of-Casper.jpg

There ya go Mitch. Have at it :lol:
The snow adds a nice touch :lol:

Got my refund yesterday for my 189.00 miller welder.... I was hoping it was legit......

Snow here this morning, 8 inches on the ground. Getting ready to head out to the patch as soon as I get my coffee mug filled..

Hey guys.....We ALL know Chris will **** it up!!!!! :BangHead::rofl:
probably has never been truer words spoken

Got my refund yesterday for my 189.00 miller welder.... I was hoping it was legit......
yeah i was wondering how that deal turned out

on a side note, I was just leaving harbor frieght when my wife's boss called, she told me to come get my wife, they sent her and several others home for the day. All having very bad, painful reactions to the Covid shot number 2 they all got yesterday afternoon. Hot and cold chills, muscles spasms and several pain on the injection arms. Supposedly "normal" but my wife says the pain hurts almost as bad as childbirth.

Good news is though, harbor fright had just what i needed, an adjustable hone from 2 inches to 4.5 for 22.99 plus tax. I think i'll use the old craftsman drill with the adjustable speed settings to help me keep it under control. I'm gonna build a quick stand/jig to help keep it centered and away i'll go. shouldnt take too much on aluminum

A snowmobiler got lost in one of the parks sunday night. Nowhere to be found. Low on fuel and cell phone battery was almost dead.
After a 2 day search they found tracks that matched his sled leading into open water. Now presumed deceased.
His father is one of my customers. Never met his son, but from what i read he was a good guy. So sad.

A snowmobiler got lost in one of the parks sunday night. Nowhere to be found. Low on fuel and cell phone battery was almost dead.
After a 2 day search they found tracks that matched his sled leading into open water. Now presumed deceased.
His father is one of my customers. Never met his son, but from what i read he was a good guy. So sad.
:(

Hope she is OK... Did they give shots at her work? Which shot was it?

It'll turn out alright, my next door neighbor had the same reaction the other day (friday) after her first shot and is totally fine now, and she is 75.

It'll turn out alright, my next door neighbor had the same reaction the other day (friday) after her first shot and is totally fine now, and she is 75.
I felt like I got punched in the arm for a full day after shot 1 (Pfizer). #2 next saturday...

That is the best case scenario, everyone that I knew who got the shot couldn't get out of bed for one or two days. Described as a hangover from hell.

Oh, I wanted to ask, how long should the bolts be to mount a seat? I have half inch long bolts and I was going to call it good enough

-
Back